Chapter 7; Metaphorical

Chapter seven

Chapter seven

"Metaphorical: characteristic of or relating to metaphor; figurative."
#StopIslamophobia
___________

THE house felt rather odd ever since I came in, I don't know how to put it but it's just I sense that something doesn't add up...either way I headed up the balcony to catch some fresh air and probably catch a glimpse of the rising sun. According to Alexa I don't have anything scheduled today so i figured maybe taking a quick nap after breakfast would do me justice for those hours I didn't sleep.

Magenta with just a hint of orange mixed like a painting as the sun began to rise from the horizon with beautiful sun rays of yellow being stroked in the sky.

It was breathtaking.

I turn around after a few minutes and walked back downstairs to make breakfast for my grumbling stomach, I giggled to myself when I spotted the Polaroid from Chan on my desk sitting there proudly like a prized trophy. He would totally flip if he saw it, lmao.

"I...I'm hu—Blergh!" I turned in horror and gasped st the sight of Joshua on the ground with him hovering at the rim of the toilet bowl. I sighed in relief when it was just Joshua and shook my head in disbelief before walking over to him.

"Geez Joshua, what's wrong with you so early in the morning?" I asked and peered over at him to see that he had just vomited and I immediately scrunched my nose and averted my eyes back at him. Joshua turned around and with a distraught expression analyzed my face before a chuckle escaped his lips. I looked at him confused as he slowly stood up and walked past me before washing his face. "Never mind. Just leave Y/N." He suddenly demanded.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

Sheesh what's gotten into him?

Whatever, I walked down the stairs and decided to let anything what that asshole says affect my morning mood. So I opened the fridge and started picking the ingredients and deciding on what to make for breakfast.

After I finished my meal I had washed all my dishes and took a cup from the cabinets as I opened the fridge again to see if there was milk. Sadly there wasn't. I sighed, I should go grocery shopping again. Unintentionally my shoulders slumped on their own while I just took out a carton of orange juice and filled the cup.

"Sorry."

I looked over my shoulder to see Joshua taking a seat at the dining table. "What for? If it's about the party...forget it, it's not a big deal." I said and drank the juice quickly after I sat down across from him. Joshua sighed and he stood up and took a bowl from the cabinets and I guess he's probably making his breakfast. "No. Not that, why would I apologize for that? I was talking about the fact that I forget to send Seungcheol to buy some milk last night."

Oh.

Who am I kidding?

Joshua? Apologizing?

Those two things shouldn't be in the same sentence together or it's an abomination or a curse.

"It's fine." I got up from my chair and made my way out of the kitchen when Joshua held my hand back out of nowhere causing me to stumble a bit.

I shot him a glare and asked what he was doing and he just shrugged, brushed his hair back with his other hand before walking away casually as if nothing happened. I narrowed my eyes at him and calmed myself down.

Breath Y/N.

Breath.

It's not worth your anger.

My eyes glaring at the side of his head until he looked at me again with a smug expression painted on that face of his and he shot me a smile, not just any smile but a mocking smirk one. That's it.

"Bloody hell, you jerk." I muttered under my breath before walking out of the kitchen back upstairs. I don't know what's his business and why he always have to be like that, goodness sometimes it feels like the Joshua in the Polaroid is just his doppelgänger. Gosh I hate being married to such a...forget it.

I walked into my bedroom and sighed, sitting down on my bed before laying down and turning slightly over making me lay on my side while I turn on the tv and flipped through the channels. Without a warning I felt a tug on my leg and before I knew it I was someone pulled my foot out of the bed causing me to fall on the ground with such a hard impact. "What the—" I look up to meet Joshua's brown orbs staring back at me with no emotion before opening his mouth. "Come on. Stand up, we're going to Hawaii."

Wait a minute.

Huh? Hawaii?

Like as in across the globe?did i hear correctly?
No I'm pretty sure I did, all I know is that something must be wrong with this toad. Not that I'm wrong anyways...he's wrong in every way lol. But anyways Is that supposed to be some joke? If it is, nice one man but I can afford my own tickets without his ass being on mine.

"I asked the maids to pack your bags and they're now already in the car, what's left is your presence seated next to mine so hurry your flat ass, would you?" He said rather annoyed and was about to walk away before I kicked his leg that caused him to stumble forward, almost collapsing into me.

Did he just called my voluptuous beautiful snack looking ass flat? I gasped.

Oh he just did not.

Hmph, whatever his ass is thinner than paper anyways so why should I bother. Jealous people and their petty jealous comments, how pitiful.

I groaned in pain as his body weight was basically pressed against mine and I could barely breath with him on top of me. He groaned and pushed himself off of me and shot me a menacing glare. "What's your problem, Y/N. Are you insane?" He retorted.

I scoffed. Yeah insane enough to not have divorced you already asshole.

"Explain to me why on earth would we be going to Hawaii in the middle of October?" I said and he shrugged. I tried to get some answers from him by looking at him intensely but all he did was turn his face towards me and flip me off before standing up and walking away without even helping me get up.

This man.

I sighed in annoyance and stood up. Dusting my dress and fixing my headscarf quickly as I made my way down the stairs where Joshua could be seen at the end of the staircase talking to Seungcheol. I raised my eyebrow at the two males, Joshua turned to face me and glare at me with such hatred anyone could've been terrified, anyone except me.

Me ain't afraid of no pathetic spoilt human like him. If he's human tho.

"I'll speak to you later Seungcheol, bring her to the car...I'll be there in a moment." With that he stormed off to god knows where leaving me behind with Seungcheol who offered a sympathetic smile at me and I just politely smiled at him knowing that the man is older than me and I should still respect my elders even if they're on a lower status than me.

Wealth and status don't matter once you're dead anyways.
And that's on having money privileges, period.

———
7