2| Chapter 27; I'm sorry

#StopIslamophobia————————————Chapter twenty seven |I'm sorry|

#StopIslamophobia
————————————
Chapter twenty seven
|I'm sorry|

I woke up to the sound of someone's breath hitting my neck, sending shivers down my spine as I panicked for a moment wondering who on earth was sleeping next to since I couldn't see their face in darkness as my back was also facing them. But I stopped when I turned around to find him cuddled up next to me with his arms wrapped around my waist. I could instantly feel cheeks heating up as my heart hammered against my chest waiting to just jump out of my chest any moment now while I watched this innocent man sleep in my arms with his guard down.

Bloody freaking hell dude.

He looked so sweet, different and makes me just want to protect him. Yeh if he isn't going to go back to his ex for that matters sir. But whatever, jealousy is not pretty on me. All I can say is that indeed: Hong Joshua was beautiful, he was my handsome husband and I'm proud to finally admit it. Lol he was more than that but like since this man is literally next to me and I'm here struggling to breath let's just stick with that one word.

He purred in his sleep, my heart almost melted and I gushed quietly at how cute that was. I almost got a heart attack as I dramatically calmed myself down, scolding the sleeping human next to me for being so darn adorable. Even so I studied his face. From his eyes to his lips they were all beautifully sculpted, he had long eyelashes that almost me jealous at how long they were but I stifled my laugh at my ridiculousness. His nose was long but well defined and the tip of his nose made me just leaned in and placed a peck on it. I grew embarrassed, what's up with me. Yet I still found myself enchanted by his full pink lips that looked so soft and immediately my mind wandered if the time in the car when he said that I looked beautiful.

My heart raced.

Okay yeah I'm calling quits I'm officially whipped.

I leaned in, leaning my forehead against his as I held his face letting his steady breathing fan my face while I close my eyes and savored this moment. How I miss this so freaking much is an understatement because I'm close to shedding tears like a fat ass.

I love you.

My eyes shot open, he was still sound asleep as I let out a breath of relief. Making sure he was asleep I pecked his lips, then his cheeks and his nose before finally stopping at his forehead. This man lack pores, I was amazed and wondered how his skin was so baby smooth. Yuck falling in love got me all mushy mushy yucky. I hope nobody falls in love like me. It's creepy.

I snuggled into his chest, I missed this. I missed him.
This scent, his breathing pattern and the warmth our bodies radiated made me all content. Ew that sounded more nastier than I had originally hoped. Bleh. A tear drop fell down from my eye as I lightly smiled, slowly and cautiously I wrapped arms around him, also making sure to not wake him up since he must've been real tired from working a lot lately. For once again I felt at peace, I didn't care what my father had to say or I didn't care what lia planned to do but all I knew for certain was that I'm in love with Joshua and there's no turning back on this now.