3| Chapter 52; Obsession

Chapter fifty one—————————————————#StopIslamophobia

Chapter fifty one
—————————————————
#StopIslamophobia

Obsession: the state of being obsessed with someone or something.

EUN WOO looked at me as I looked up at the sky. "I won't give up on you. Not so easily." He pointed out but I laughed, I pinched his cheeks and gave him a smile as his cheeks flushed red. "I won't change my mind." I muttered.

"I don't care. I want you!" I looked at him in all seriousness.

"Eun woo..." I tried to reason with him but he looked at me in a way that made me shut up and gulp. "I will have you." He sneered. Just then the back doors of the house opened up, revealing a frantic looking jaeyi with seungcheol who had worry etched on his face.

"Y/N there you are! I was getting worried about where you have run of to." She ran up to me. "I'm sorry." She looked at me apologetically as I gave her a smile.

I patted Eun woo's shoulder. "You should go. Goodbye Eun woo." I waved him as Jaeyi walked behind me and stared the tall guy up and down.

"I'm sorry for back then." Jaeyi finally walked next to me, I shrugged. "It's okay. You were just there for me and I'm happy to have you in my life." She pouted, her eyes were puffy from all the crying as her makeup had smudged all over face but she didn't care. "Just know that I'll always be with you." She took my hand softly. I gave her a smile.

"Thank you Jae, I love you."

Jaeyi's cheeks flushed red and she scratched her nape, "I love you too." With that we both entered the house.

Jaeyi decided to cook some food for me as she did want me to exert myself too much since the last events must've been draining and tiring for me, seungcheol offered to help and brought us all the ingredients and things that his wife needs as she's sleeping over. Honestly am thankful for seungcheol for being such a sweetheart and letting me constantly steal Jaeyi away from him.

As she was in the kitchen, I had finished my night prayer Isja and was heading downstairs. I felt the cold surface of the stair railing under my hand and my mind was filled a bunch of thoughts.

"So who was that guy?" Jaeyi asked, I walked over to the kitchen table and sat down. I let out a sigh. "A childhood friend of mine."
I thought of what happened today. The look on Eun woo's face tells me that he won't give up and deep in my heart I knew that he was up to something. However I brushed it off, I mean it's Eun woo we're talking about.

"So what did he want?" I stared at her back intently.

She probably noticed me burning a hole in her back with my gaze because she turned around and cocked her head sideways in confusion. "You're awfully nosey."