Chapter 2; Extraordinary

Chapter two"Extraordinary: Very unusual or remarkable"#StopIslamophobia______________________

Chapter two
"Extraordinary: Very unusual or remarkable"
#StopIslamophobia
______________________

DISGUST, anger and disbelief filled my mind as he smirked when he dang knew that I hated any physical interaction with him so a kiss set fire to my hatred for him but he of course being the butthole he is, loved every bit of my frustration caused by him. I had enough of this, I punched him in the guts also kneeled his crotch and watch as he groaned in utter pain falling down to the ground. "You filthy animal have the audacity to put your filth on me." I scoffed and walked past him without a single glance given and out of the office after grabbing my car keys and phone.

Life sucks when you have no friends, especially if your father is the reason why your like this and why socialisung with other beings, that aren't in the same status linage as you, is strictly prohibited.

It could be bearable if I had at least someone to talk to other than business or things that makes me lose my brain cells, rich means being a target in the eyes of many people with the thirst for luxury and also can be a cause of many misunderstandings. "What do I do now." I mumbled under my breath slightly to not attract any attention to my smeared lipstick and ruffled clothes, some workers shared a suspicious look with me but I ignored them and went down the elevator and into the parking lot. After getting into my car, quickly started to wipe away and fix the lipstick that had been messed up by an animal. I should have some extra clothes somewhere around in my car around here, I searched in the back with heaps of stuffs.

Finally, I took off my blazer and my shirt leaving me only siting with my bra on and I completely forgotten that the back car windows weren't tinted. Oh how my stupidity just caused me some crap I wished I could've avoided, screw you dad. Because a knock on my window made me turn around and just wished I could've died in that spot, a man about as tall  as my so called husband, maybe an inch short or so looked at me with a flustered face and eyes avoiding my situation.

I quickly put on a T-shirt and being embarrassed, opened the window to apologize for being inappropriate in such a public place but before I could even apologize he cut me off by pointing at my rear mirror. I followed his direction and oh my god what the actual hell happened here! My jaw dropped and I opened the car door, forgetting the guy and accidentally hitting him with it. This day just can't go any worse just can't it? "I'm so sorry sir, here let me—oh shoot you're bleeding!" I ushered him to sit in the car while I grabbed my purse for the first aid kit.

They always are in need for my stupidity in times like these, he nodded and sat down and I immediately started treating his wound on his knee that was bruised, it was bleeding not a lot but still it went out.

"I'm so so sorry, I'm just...you see...um...just like—" I stopped and applied a bandaid and looked up at him apologetically, "I'm so sorry for hurting you and the other inconveniences." My head lowered a bit and I gazed at my hands in shame, to my surprise he started laughing making me look up at him in shock and confusion on why he was laughing.

"Oh man, chill lady. I'm fine and it's nothing because fyi I have an older sister who is basically half naked around the house almost all the time so it's nothing ne—wait that sounds so wrong...oops." I let out a snort, he raised his eyebrow at me and I smiled. "Goodness I thought I was done for."

"Look lady, I might seem intimidating but I'm far more of a coward than a jerk." I laughed, tipping backwards a bit but he was quick to grab my elbow and pull me to him.

"Geez what, are you like incapable of standing or something?" He asked in a joking tone and I pouted playfully at him, completely not realizing why I'm a meter close to a stranger whom I basically met a few minutes ago and having a lighthearted conversation that I never even experienced in my twenty two years of existence. "No but you sure have guts."

"Darn right I do." We both end up laughing hysterically and it took a mere half 30 minutes to get all jokes aside because we both sucked at not trying to laugh again but luckily we were good after some time and I helped him get up while he inspected my stolen rear mirror. "Say...are you a car mechanic?" I asked and leaned against my car as he focused on the spot, he looked up at me with a duck face with full sass and flipped his imaginary long hair. "No, duh." I rolled my eyes and he leaned next to me. "Lady according to my inspection, there are security cameras around here so it should capture the culprit."

I checked my watch and saw that it's past 4, meaning that most workers in the building have already left the place before 4.

"Should I help you?"

"Can you? Didn't you say you were a coward." He narrowed his eyes to the ground, "yeah but that's not the point besides I wouldn't mind helping such a pretty lady." He muttered thinking I didn't hear but I did so I leaned in closer to him and whispered, "you think I'm pretty?"

"Yeah I do, in fact you are quite the catch." He joked again and this time I crossed my arms with a raised eyebrow and a look that said 'oh really' and he laughed in my face and took out his phone. "Here, take it and who knows...if we meet, you owe me a date for helping you with your car." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"I never even agreed to letting you help me."

"But I did and your opinion and consent doesn't matter." I clutch my chest and displayed a look of hurt and he flushed red and nervously shook his hands in front of me, "I...I don't mean I—"

"Chill buzz kill, I get it. I'm just playing with ya."

"Well you got me there, lady." He showed me a look of disapproval and I cheekily stuck my tongue at him and smiled, he held up his phone and a phone number showed on the screen. "What?"

"Type it in." Without saying anything I took out my phone and typed in his number, if this man turns out to a serial killer then I wouldn't mind because he can end my suffering on life with people who are just brainless money sucking leeches. "Done." I said and he ruffled my hair, making me smack his hand away and glare at him. "Not my hair." I shined and he just chuckled before walking away, turned around again.

"Well bye pretty lady." He waved and winked at me playfully getting me off guard and I snorted at his tactics and got into the car when he was nowhere in sight.

———
2