3| Chapter 47; Betrayal

Chapter forty seven —————————————————#StopIslamophobiaBetrayal: the action of betraying one's country, a group, or a person; treachery

Chapter forty seven
—————————————————
#StopIslamophobia
Betrayal: the action of betraying one's country, a group, or a person; treachery.

MIDNIGHT came faster than James Charles could even utter hi sisters, the freezing breeze accompanying us around the campfire that was our main heat source other than our clothes. I was seated between Eunwoo, who by the way had an ice pack on his crotch because I accidentally hit there a bit too hard so yeah that happened, I also sat beside my brother who couldn't stop teasing Joshua of his inexperience in roasting marshmallows. Honestly it was adorable to see my dear husband struggling, pouty lips and eyes so focused on the soft squishy thing in his hands that was skewered on with a stick. "Here." Eunwoo quickly handed me a hot perfectly roasted marshmallow with his hands, I quickly threw it on my plate once I touched the hot surface and winced slightly.

"How did you managed to hold that?" I asked, amazed as I looked at him licking his thump. He shrugged and with a blank stare said, "It's magic!" He exclaimed which made me let out a scoff.
"You idiot." I scolded. Eunwoo fluttered his eyelashes, licked his bottom lip and clicked his tongue in annoyance. "You as an airhead has no right to call me that, dingus." He sassily retorted.

I rolled my eyes.

"Who even uses dingus nowadays?! That's like so old." I pointed out, holding back  a giggle as he just rolled his eyes at me and flipped me off. I gasped, clutching my heart frantically and feigned a look of hurt. "How could you! You pathetic fool!"

"Please. The last time I checked you can barely wear your underwear correctly." He interjected. My jaw dropped and I looked at him in shock and disbelief.

"Hey that was when I was three, okay! Shut up...you could barely even do anything by yourself, you brat!" I spat back at him. We both glared at each other, no one breaking the state as it just got tenser by each passing second that went by. Eventually we both got interrupted when someone cleared their throat, I broke the state first which made Eunwoo cheer in victory so I send him a quick glare before looking over to the three others. Joshua was standing up, holding a plate of freshly roasted marshmallows that was a beautiful golden brown color and was waiting for me, a small smile plastered on his face. My eyes twinkled and I clasped my hands together, did he roast them for me?!

I quickly stood up and went to him, Joshua handed me the plate. "Here, I roasted you some." He smiled and once I heard that I jumped in excitement and hugged him tightly.

Of course being also cautious of the bump.

"Thank you love! That's so sweet of you!" I pecked his cheek. Joshua smiled at me warmly, patted my head and watched me attempt to swallow three whole marshmallows at the same time without burning my mouth, being the clumsy idiot I am I managed to drop one as it got stuck on my shirt and then the two others burned the roof of my mouth which resulted in me violently coughing and Joshua, being the concerned husband he is, patting his careless wife's back with a glass of water in his hand ready to give me any second.