2| Chapter 30; I'm proud of you

#StopIslamophobia————————————Chapter thirty|I'm proud of you|

#StopIslamophobia
————————————
Chapter thirty
|I'm proud of you|

AFTER last night's ordeal things went back to how it was before with me waking up in the morning, snuggled up against Joshua's chest as he continued to sleep. Since we already prayed we had the opportunity to snooze a little for today but I took that time to enjoy me just staring at his face. Yes I'm such a creep but what can I do when there's this gorgeous face next to mine without the help of makeup or skin products it always looked flawless. My skin could never.

"Good morning love." I whispered as I gently shook him awake. Joshua groaned, flutters his eyes open, adjusted his eyes to the bright light before groggily sitting up.

I stifled a laugh at his bed hair.

He looks so cute I can't—

"Good morning." He mumbled back. Yawning as he stretched out his limbs tiredly. I watched him get out of the bed lazily to the dressing room where he just lazily took a white T-shirt and sweats and stripped right in front me, I had to look away from a moment and then saw him completely dressed—still half asleep and not currently functioning properly right now.

"Are you hungry?" I asked. Joshua looked up, he squinted his eyes to get a clearer view and answered a small yes with big doe eyes and puffed cheeks. I almost melted but turned away quickly before walking down the stairs, sneaking a quickly glance at him to find him brushing his hair with his eyes closed. The boy was asleep and brushing his hair. I laughed softly. I shook my head and went downstairs, I entered the kitchen and immediately toasted some bread for us and started to fill the kettle with water before putting it on the stove. I turned the stone on and took a pan and then cracked four eggs in, I cracked some black pepper and sprinkled salt before scrambling it. The toast popped out looking all golden yummy so I placed it on the late, made us both coffee and then drop the scrambled eggs on bowls rice.

I could hear footsteps arriving and then a tired looking Joshua entered the kitchen as he took a seat.

"Captain crunch or Frosted Flakes?" I asked between the two cereals. He pondered about it with his hand to his chin in a thinking position before he smacked his palm like a hammer. "Frosted Flakes." He excitedly said, his tiredness dissolving away as I poured him some milk after he threw Frosted Flakes into the bowls. I sat down and we began to eat. Just like before we were swarmed by a very comfortable silence where neither of us talked but we conversed by staying still and just eating.

"You going to the office today?" I looked up from my bowl, staring at Joshua who looked down at his food.

"No. I'm free for now, why do you ask?" Joshua shook his head as he finally spared me a glance, his eyes looked tired making me feel bad especially after what my father had just said. I sighed, dropping my spoon into the bowl. "Jisoo." I sternly called, he studied my facial expression as I harbored one with no emotions. "If this is about my father, please drop it. I perfectly know that you may or may not have a reason why you've been behind so I have no rights to criticize you." Joshua sighed. He stood up and walked over to the sink before washing his dirty dishes, because of the fact that I sat near the sink I easily spun around and looked at him in worry.