2| Chapter 37; Me n U

#StopIslamophobia———————————Chapter thirty seven |Me n U|

#StopIslamophobia
———————————
Chapter thirty seven
|Me n U|

"Y/N wake up." I felt someone gently shake me to get me to wake up, I groaned and tried to swat that person's hand away with me eyes closed before falling back to sleep. 5 more minutes. A while later I felt someone shake me again. I frowned, pursing my lips slightly as I tried to cover myself under the blankets but the person seem to know what I was up to and immediately took the blankets away. Tch who is this ass. Instantly the coldness of the room spread onto my entire body and I began to shiver, with still closed eyes I crossed my arms and tried to form a ball shape by bringing my knees to my chest while laying down on my side. Why can't you give me an extra 5 minutes of sleep.

"Y/N!" A warm breath suddenly hit my earlobe as I shot my eyes open in shock. What on earth.

That scared me.

I clutched my chest as I tried to adjust my vision with furrowed eyebrows and a thin line then realizing it was none other than Joshua who was sitting there in the darkness. Is he trying to impersonates killer or what, why's he just sitting there in the darkness like noface from spirited away. "Jisoo? Why are we in the darkness? Are you trying to kill me? If so....do it gently please." I calmly responded, still half asleep and not in the right mindset to think straight. I just want to sleep. Is that too much to ask. "No. Why on earth would I do that." He chuckled amused. I pondered. Isn't that pretty obvious.
"Well duh I'm hot and rich, what more you want." He let out a snort, ruffled my hair and leaned down to my eye level with his hand still on top of my head. "But I'm hotter and richer babe. Was that a seduction or...?" He licked his bottom lip and stared me in the eye. Um...

Not gonna lie even if I was not sane at that moment that was hot and my face grew flustered.
Don't get your parties twisted, Y/N!

"A...anyways." I gently pushed him away, holding my face in my hand as I desperately tried to calm my racing heart and red tomato face. "Oh right, there's a power cut right now so I guess we're stuck in the dark until  8 in the morning." He shrugged. He said it like it's no big deal then why on earth did he wake me up like there's an intruder. I let out a sigh. "Then what do we do? I can't fall back asleep now after you just woke me up." As drowsy I was I still couldn't go back to dreamland. Great now I can't fall asleep.

"Then we'll lay in bed together like we always do since it's kind of cold in here." Joshua replied casually, taking the blankets from beside him and throwing it over us. The nerve of him. I was mad blushing but luckily we were in the dark so he wouldn't really see it so it was a relief. Joshua stuck out his arms as he turned his body towards me and gave a big grin, I frowned and looked at him in confusion. He's trying to kill me, isn't he! "Can I have a hug?" He pouted. Oh whoops. My heart almost stopped when he gave me puppy eyes. I mentally cried to myself. Take notes girl.
"But you have a big pillow there." I pointed to the human sized pillow beside him. He shook his head. "But you're my water bottle." I gave him a disgusted look. "Was that supposed to be an insult or a way for me to make love with you because no." I flat out refused. I mean if you could just push me against the wall and dominate me then I don't mind.