3|Chapter 48; Broken

Chapter forty eight—————————————————#StopIslamophobia

Chapter forty eight
—————————————————
#StopIslamophobia

Broken; suffering emotional pain that is so strong that it changes the way you live, usually as a result of an unpleasant event

WHEN the other awoke from their slumbers, got ready for the day which in eunwoo's case was right after 12pm in his sweatpants and grey hoodie with his hair still in disarray. His face was baby smooth, glowing like a newborn child as he groggily made his way to the kitchen where food had already been prepared a long time back. i was seated at the end of the dinner table, holding a coffee mug as i greeted the tired eunwoo in a cheery manner.

He greeted back and out of respect greeted his other elders who all watched the young boy grab a bowl of rice to eat with his fried eggs and sausages. "I don't know why but there is something pleasing in watching him literally do anything." Shotaro chimed.

"Despite not being so fond of him, i can't help but agree." Joshua nodded in approval.

"It's like watching a baby deer exploring parts of the world it has never seen before with such a childlike excitement and innocence." Dad pointed to which the two other guys agreed with him who by the way all three were just like watching eunwoo like freaking a hawk at this point.

Lucky for the three eunwoo was too tired to really comprehend what was going on and continued eating like nothing had just been said about him. I was just weirded out by this but just shook my head and ruffled the younger male's head, he groaned and pouted cutely at me which made me chuckle in delight. "So what do you guys plan on doing today?" Shotaro broke the silence, he put away his dishes and washed them while dad pondered, i thought about it too and nothing really came to mind.

I'm not sure why but since this morning I haven't been feeling all too good about going outside or maybe doing anything at all. So I guess staying here could be the only option.

"I'll just stay at home, don't feel well right now." I uttered out. The four glanced at me in concern. "I'm fine it's just a bit feverish."

I quickly waved them off, standing up from my chair with my empty mug. I struggled a bit since my lower region still aches for some reason but I decided to ignore considering I often get pains down there so it wasn't anything alerting. Suddenly I felt a hand support my waist, grab my mug from me before Eunwoo places it in the sink alongside his dirty dishes. "You look like you're in a lot of pain. Are you sure you're really alright? Because it looks to me like it's actually the opposite." He looked at me in worry. I sighed. I patted him to let me go and turned to the dishes. "I'm fine. Just get ready for work, taro said you have game to coach in two hours." Eunwoo shrugged.