2| Chapter 26; I feel like a loser

#StopIslamophobia———————————Chapter twenty six|I feel like a loser|

#StopIslamophobia
———————————
Chapter twenty six
|I feel like a loser|

TO say I was losing my mind was an understatement as I was clearly and obviously going insane, I mean who could've thought that the day I hoped to see him his ex returns but I was still hopeful and thought she'd go away but no. This girl literally showed up in front of the house, picked Joshua up for breakfast and they returned back home way past the hours of working. Despite him being a ceo I perfectly knew that it went past his work hours as I was a in the same position as him so it wasn't hard to guess. Not to mention I rarely got to see him and now that I've already done next month work much to my dismay, I was left alone and when I woke up he was gone and when I fell asleep he came home.

It drove me insane.

Call me jealous or what but I was ready to tackle that bimbo with all my might and just stab her there but then I mustn't and always resisted the urge. She was a nightmare and it kept me awake, knowing perfectly well of what she's capable of and that she's out with my husband. MY husband and not hers.

It led to the point where Joshua asked for Seungcheol to move in next door where there was a new house being built and which meant I got to see Jaeyi often however i managed to find myself in her room every single night upset about the whole ordeal. Yet I couldn't bring myself to confront him nor her, I knew that I was being irrational and letting my emotions get the best of me but this is the first time I fell in love so it hurts a lot because I never got the chance to say or act it out as he was away most of the time. Slowly as time went on I started to lose any hope on this love matter and received a message from Joshua an hour later saying that he'd be going on a business trip back to New York.

He didn't come home to say goodbye.

And that's what really brought me down as i sulked in my room alone. Cue sad girl hours. Let me just cry my fat ass to sleep. I wished I never realized how much I appreciated him or realized these stupid feelings for him so I wouldn't have to go through this childish situation of pining over a guy who's now spending his time with his ex rather than his wife but I guess I deserved it. After all I misunderstood, mistreated and always thought bad of him yet all he did was still stay. Maybe it's best if he ended up with her and then I can just forget my feelings. Cry-

"No. No not on my watch, Y/N." I snapped out of thoughts as Jaeyi stood in front of me with her arms crossed. She looked upset and I asked her what's wrong as she immediately snapped. "I know what you're thinking...just no okay! I know lia and I know darn well that, that witch doesn't deserve Joshua. And change that w to a b." She remarked, taking a seat next to me.