3| Chapter 49; Forgiveness

Chapter forty nine—————————————————#StopIslamophobia

Chapter forty nine
—————————————————
#StopIslamophobia

Forgiveness; a conscious, deliberate decision to release feelings of resentment or vengeance toward a person or group who has harmed you, regardless of whether they actually deserve your forgiveness.

SIX hours passed, doctors and nurses rushing in and out of wards and the fear of losing time was heavy on the shoulders. Shotaro alongside the others had rushed to the hospital, Joshua's life was on the line as he laid there on the bed. "Sir, I'm sorry but we would have to take him in quickly." One of the nurses said to shotaro who was about to go inside the ward, he nodded and stopped the others before ushering them to sit down to wait. He went to a different ward and opened the doors. Being careful not to disturb the sleeping figure, he watched over her and took a seat beside her bed. Shotaro took her hand in his.

Y/N was soundly asleep, her face pale. Shotaro was torn apart. It's been years since he last saw her and now that they've finally spend a moment together, the happiness is ripped apart and he was once again feeling like he was the reason behind all the mess.

Y/N wouldn't have suffered such an Ill fate with their parents, wouldn't have given up her dreams just for her parents and she certainly would've been a girl who loved her childhood Like any other. But no, he ran away. He cut ties with their parents and because of this she was the one on the receiving end.

A tear drop rolled down his cheek as he softly caressed her face. She looks just like their late mother with her big eyes that once held happiness, is now closed off from the world. "Oh Y/N...." He croaked out, holding back his tears and looking at her.

Y/N's fingers started to move, she was starting to wake up. Quickly Shotaro called out to her. With her hand in his, her eyes fluttered open and she had to adjust to the bright light before examining the area she was in.

"Oh thank god Y/N. How are you feeling? Should I get a doctor?" He asked in concern. She shook her head and despite her tiredness she had a small smile on her face that was warm enough to let the coldness of the room disappear.

"Taro...how long have I been out?" She weakly asked. He scooted closer to her and started to caress her head softly. "Not for long, don't worry." He softly whispered. Y/N weakly brought her hands to her stomach, a pain filling her heart as she looked up at her brother. "W..wh..why is my stom..stomach flat? I..it feels so empty..." Shotaro quickly tried to calm her down, rocking her back and forth as she quietly sobbed in his arms.

"I'm sorry Y/N. Your baby is gone." This only upset her more as she cried louder.