3| Chapter 46; Crescent

Chapter forty Six----------------------------------------#StopIslamophobiaCrescent: symbol representing the Moon itself

Chapter forty Six
----------------------------------------
#StopIslamophobia
Crescent: symbol representing the Moon itself

"WHAT'S going on here? I thought I heard a fight was happening so I brought some bucket of freshly made popcorns." Shotaro appeared, a big grin on his face as he held a bucket of popcorn and threw a few into his mouth. I let out a scoff, turned to the two who were looking at me before Eunwoo scrambled over to Shotaro, whining as he held a finger pointing towards me. "Sho....she's a weirdo, she told me to kiss her own freaking husband.....ugh I'm too traumatized right now." I rolled my eyes at him, he was imitating shivering and made a vomiting gesture. Shotaro laughed, he bend down on one knee and swiftly held up Eunwoo's chin.

"Well you came to the wrong person because I...." he leaned forward, licking his lips seductively and Eunwoo let out a mortified scream and pushed my brother, who now broke his character and was laughing his ass off which made the younger guy only shiver more and glare.

"What's wrong with you people." He held a hand over his mouth, still trying to process the shock that just went through his brains.

"Oh don't be like that, you liked it." Shotaro teased.

"No. Bloody go away!"

"Oh Eunwoo~"

"I SAID GO AWAY SHO!!!"

The two bickered from right to left, all of this happening in front of me and josh who exchanged a confused glance at each other before we both shrugged, not knowing what to do but just watch this happen. Finally I sighed, slumping my shoulders while Joshua held my shoulder and ask if there was something wrong. "Just feeling a little bit of pain in my stomach." I softly answered, "What. Y/N are you okay? Do we need to go to the doctor? Are you going into labor now?" He bombarded me with questions, which made me kinda annoyed so I shut him up with my hand.

"Shut up josh, I'm fine....I think it's just because I laughed too much Alright." I assured, Joshua didn't seem so convinced and took my hand from his mouth and held it, giving me a tight squeeze.

"Are you sure?" He asked, his eyes full of concern.

I let out a sigh, looking at him assuringly one last time with a smile. "I'm alright. Thank you love." I kissed his cheek, Joshua blushed as he was not expecting that at all which I ended up giggling. "Alright since we have everyone here, let's have a barbecue night!" Dad suddenly announced, walking out from the backyard with tongs in his hands as we all just looked at him in confusion. "But dad....how are we gonna do that I mean the stores are closed right now and well what will we even barbecue?" Shotaro was the first to break the silence and dad laughed in response.