Chapter 15; Miscommunication

#StopIslamophobia___________________Chapter fifteen "Miscommunication: Failure to communicate adequately

#StopIslamophobia
___________________
Chapter fifteen
"Miscommunication: Failure to communicate adequately."

THE next thing I know we were off flying back to South Korea with piles of work awaited for our arrivals, however before we left approximately three days before which was a week after the stunt we pulled at the restaurant Seungcheol kept his words and they actually got married and let me tell you the marriage was spectacular for something that was done more like last minute. Compared to my wedding which had the traditional white color theirs were flamboyant pink and they rocked it. After that jaeyi decided to fly back to South Korea with us to settle in since she was already planning on moving back to South Korea anyways but because of some climate changes in New Zealand she had to postpone it.

I was currently sitting beside Joshua who was in a deep sleep, snoring away while I watched a kdrama. I had already taken a nap awhile ago and felt very relaxed and refreshed to stay awake.

We still had about two hours until it landed so I was binging away knowing perfectly well the moment I put foot on land I'd be swarmed with responsibilities and duties that I had kept waiting. Though it would not be a lot since my secretary took care of it but I still had papers to read over and sign for accordance. "Are we there yet." A soft groggy tone whispered behind me. Joshua leaned forward. I took the time to scroll down the laptop before taking a glance at him. "We'll be arriving in two hours. Do you need something?" I asked, I turned my head back to the laptop and focused solely on countless of new episodes they had just released.

"No...nothing. I'm starving, I'll be back." I mumbled a quick okay and could hear rustling beside me and the presence of him disappearing but I just put on my earplugs and watched the drama.

"Y/N....wake up." I felt a hand pushing me gently as I opened my eyes to see Joshua leaning down into my face and then moving backwards. I sat up, rubbed my eyes and closed the laptop. "Come on, we are here." I fell asleep? Joshua noticed my confused expression and held his hand out. I stared at it and then at him. "Let's go. Your bags are already outside, what's left is you." I placed the laptop into my bag and held Joshua's hand before he led me outside.
Immediately the sun hit me in the face like reality struck me while I groaned in annoyance.

"Joshua, Y/N. Seungcheol will be here soon." Jaeyi appeared from the small crowds of flight attendants. Her outfit similar....no that's a flight attendant's outfit alright.

"Jae...what're you wearing?" I asked in confusion, blinking my eyes several times to make sure I did see it right and she smiled at me before giving me a twirl. "Isn't it spectacular, I liked their outfits so I asked one of them to give me one." I frowned. Her smile got wider as she showed me the cute little bow that was on her chest. "Is that allowed?" I asked. Joshua stepped forward. He and Jae looked at each other before they bursted out laughing.

I was in utter confusion.

"Oh geez! No of course not, I'm a flight attendant Y/N!" She answered, wiping away her stray tears as Joshua composed himself before he gave me an approving nod.
"I just got transferred like two days ago and I'm going to be working at this airline now, pleasure to make your acquaintance Y/N fujioka. I know we didn't start on good term but I'd like to be friends with you?" She asked, her voice laced with hesitation and I looked at Joshua who offered me a supportive smile.

"I'd love that Jae. I guess ever since our trip together, you aren't what I thought you were after all so sure." She gasped, her eyes twinkled in happiness as she ran up to me and squished me into a death squeezing hug.

I gasped for air in shock, trying to find Joshua to help me only to see that Seungcheol was escorting him into the limo before pulling her off me and I thanked him. "So then...are you still coming with us?" I asked as jaeyi finished pecking Seungcheol's cheeks. She turned to look at me and gave me a smile. "No unfortunately I'd still be here but I'll see you tonight, Joshua offered to have dinner with all four of us at your house." He did? I looked at Joshua in surprise. Joshua looked up at me in confusion because I was smiling at him from ear to ear and looked back at jaeyi. "Alright, see you." I waved goodbye and closed the door after she waved back.

"Everyone inside?" Seungcheol called out and I chuckled.

"There's only two of us, cheol. We're inside." I commented, glancing at Joshua who was now typing away at his laptop probably busy with his work. I smiled to myself then. I just made a new friend! A girl one too! I excitedly cheered silently as to not disturb the two males who were busy doing their jobs. "Why are you so happy?" I stopped when Joshua stared at me with a smile. I flushed red and tried to look away but failed when he repeated his question but this time tauntingly. "Yah Hong Joshua!" I whined as he smirked in satisfaction. I huffed and crossed my arms. Turning my attention outside of the car while still pouting.

"Are you mad?" Joshua asked, from the corner of my eye I could make out him closing the laptop and putting it beside him as he moved to my side of the limo.

"No." I flatly refused.

But Joshua on the other hand didn't buy it and had a very naughty trick up his sleeve, without answering my question I turned to look at him in confusion only to be tackled with him tickling all my sides while hovering over me. I squealed, trying to escape his grip but he was too strong and kept on ticking as I laughed until I started to cry.

"Jisoo, call me jisoo." He suddenly said and stopped. I sat up and crossed my arms. "No!" I said and by the look he's wearing and his prying hands above me I knew I was about to be tickled again so I held my hands up to his chest and pouted. "Please don't tickle me, jisoo." I gave him my puppy eyes. He stopped, his eyes widened and his jaw dropped before his cheeks flushed red and he looked away covering his face. Teehee.

"Joshua Y/N we're here." The limo came to a stop and I quickly opened the door and went outside with my bag. "Home sweet home!" I excitedly beamed and ran to the doors and took out my keys and then opening it. The doors opened and the familiar smell of the house welcomed me back home and I felt happy even if it was for a short while.

_______
15