3| Chapter 54; Closure

Chapter fifty four—————————————————#StopIslamophobia

Chapter fifty four
—————————————————
#StopIslamophobia

Closure: the feeling or act of bringing an unpleasant situation, time, or experience to an end, so that you are able to start new activities.

I was hooked on the endless lyrics that was written in such a beautiful way, Jaeyi and I read the whole entire song that was two pages long and it seemed more like confession than that of a story, songs usually would have.

Things might seem hard.
But I'll always be here.
So don't think too difficultly.

'Cause I'm your home, home, home, home.
A place you can come to, a place you can come to.

I don't wanna let you go like this.
I don't want to be scared with a broken heart.
I'm the place you can come to.
You're the place I can go to.

To me you are very precious.
You can tell me today was tough.
I am here, you suffered a lot.
I love you.
I will hug you.

-Red Chrysanthemum.

"What does he mean by red chrysanthemum? Y—Y/N!" I turned to look at Jaeyi who was looking at me in shock, she quickly cupped my face. "What's wrong? Why are you crying?" I was confused. I was crying? I touched my cheeks and sure enough I was crying again, my tears were endlessly streaming down as Jaeyi pulled in for a hug again,

"I...I must be going insane." I muttered out, wiping my tears away. I stood up and dusted my clothes off.

"What about the rest?" Jaeyi asked.

"I need something to drink." She looked at me before closing the box and then telling me to wait for her, I walked to the door as she closed the window and we got out before walking down the steps.

We were now in Joshua's study again and I could feel my tears about to pour out so I rushed outside and ran downstairs, I don't know why I keep crying so much. I can't keep doing this, it's been decided already and tomorrow everything will take place. Before I can even process anything, it'll be over.

Wasn't it over since the beginning anyways?

"Goodmorning girls." Seungcheol emerged from the couch with a bag of potato chips in his hand, he looked at us in confusion since we both of us were staring at him weirdly. "What?" He mouthed.

"Care to explain why you're on the couch? And with potato chips?" Jaeyi deadpanned, her eyes glaring at his hands as he sheepishly laughed. "I came to check up on you both. I didn't get a text from you last night so I was just wondering if everything is alright." He explained in a worried tone causing Jaeyi to sigh. She apologized to her husband and told him that we were alright as she walked over to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.