Chapter 11; Explanation

Chapter eleven"Explanation: A statement or account made that makes something clear

Chapter eleven
"Explanation: A statement or account made that makes something clear."
#StopIslamophobia
_________

I woke up after the alarm clock on my phone blared into my eardrums with no mercy as I groaned, I rubbed my eyes before standing up but stopped when I felt a weight around my waist. Confused I looked down to see a pair of arms around me and I gasped in shock and looked at my body and next to before sighing in relief. The fact that Joshua was still in his suite helped ease my worry and anxiety for that spilt moment. "Are you up?" Joshua's hoarse voice snapped me out of my daze as he slowly propped his head into his hand.

"Yeah why?" He gave me a look before pointing at my crotch area where as I raised my eyebrow at him.

"What?" I asked and checked under my pajama pants and screeched, there was a pool of blood drenched into my underwear. "Did you just take my virginity?!" I exclaimed, Joshua laughed in surprise and amusement but I smacked his shoulder to say that it's not funny. "Even if you lay butt naked on the bed, I wouldn't dare lay a finger on that body of yours." I gasped again but this a bit offended.

"Are you implying that I'm disgusting?" His eyes widened and he shook his hands frantically, "No not that, sheesh. You're on your period aren't you? Eat a chocolate bar or something or go wear a diaper because you're staining the bedsheets." He got off the bed and I held my snicker in, he just called a menstrual pad a diaper lmao. I though he was more educated on this but whatever at least he got the chocolate right. "Do you need help standing up?" He asked, a hint of concern in his voice and I snorted putting my hand up in his face. "Boy, I'm on my period not pregnant." I laughed.

Joshua's face grew red and he rolled his eyes at me before muttering a quick 'whatever.' And walked away.

He went in the bathroom and went to shower while I started to pack my clothes from yesterday back into my bag before waiting for him in front of the bathroom door, seriously this dude takes a much longer shower than me a girl. Like what do you do in there?

"We could've showered together." He winked at me and dried of his hair, I sighed and scrunched my face at him. "Please no. I don't wanna see no ding dongs." I said and entered the bathroom and took a shower as well.

After we both got ready I headed downstairs first with Seungcheol who escorted me to the car, Joshua ditched me and left without saying anything but I'm like whatever. Soon it didn't take long for him to show up but with that woman from last night, this time she wore an extra revealing and tight dress that showed almost everything. Joshua led her into the limo and they both sat next to each other and Joshua didn't even acknowledge me again but kept his attention to that woman who kept batting those fake eyelashes and purse her big kylie Jenner lips at him.

I even had to stop myself from cringing at how she was acting like girl, excuse me but I'm his wife? Like hello? No one? Okay then.

So much for that apology moment last night, now he's back to square one and I thought he would at least changed a bit but no. Well what to expect from him anyways. Upon arriving at the beach I was the first to get out of that suffocating place and stretched my arms while engulfing it's all glory. It was fantastically beautiful. "Hey Y/N." A familiar voice behind me called my name and I quickly spun around but tripped on my own feet and almost fell if it wasn't for Chan who caught me.

"W...wha? What are you doing here, Chan?" I asked in confusion as he laughed after studying my expression. He let go of me and I dusted myself off while walking alongside the seashore.

"I'm here on a business trip and decided to drop by my favorite beech and what a surprise I found you here." He answered and I gave him a look of suspicion. "Are you sure you aren't following me around." He nodded and gave me an okay sign.

"So did you come here alone?" Chan asked curiously as we took a minute to stop and just enjoy the waves crashing towards our bare feet. I spun around to see if Joshua was still around and noticed he and the woman from before was still gone and only Seungcheol was there sitting on of the benches eating an ice cream. He must be tired dealing with us. I giggled to myself. Chan gave me a weird look as I smiled up at him, "No I'm here with my husband and his friend. And some random woman who snatched him away from me...hah." I slowly answered, Chan nodded but then he suddenly widened his eyes in surprise and gasped in shock.

"You're married?" He asked. I tilted my head sideways to figure out why he reacted like that but he only just looked very surprised and shock.

"Yeah why? I thought you knew?" He shook his head in denial and I shrugged. Oh well I guess Joshua did change my last name for the eyes of the public "What...you're so young and—" I cut him off. "It was a forced marriage. I can't say I'm happy in it or still hung up on it but I do what I can to make ends meet I guess. How about you...any love interests perhaps?" I asked.

"Yeah you but you're shockingly already taken, oh gosh sorry I asked you on a date and hit on you I'm sure I'd get killed by your husband if he knew." I laughed, Chan looked at me in confusion as I continued to laugh my ass off at the statement he had just made.

"Please if you met my husband, you'd say otherwise. He doesn't care about me at all because if he did he wouldn't have ditched me with another Barbie." I wiped my tears away. Oh right I forgot they have already met before back then, well then I'm pretty sure Chan knows how he is.

Right?

______
11