2| Chapter 31; Picnic Trip

#StopIslamophobia————————————Chapter thirty one| Picnic Trip|

#StopIslamophobia
————————————
Chapter thirty one
| Picnic Trip|

THE following days were like those straight out of a romance novel where I literally felt like a main character with Joshua as the male lead, waking up in the mornings with him snoring was just one of my highlights every single day I looked forward too honestly as much as I didn't really want to admit it. Is it possible to say that this man makes me fall in love with him more as time goes on. And Joshua was just a total sweetheart, jerk combined with constant annoying sly remarks and awfully good smooth lines that spout out of his mouth whenever he opens them. But yeah let's face it the man is a package deal, I was lucky. Sucks to sucks ladies.

"Hey do you think Chan would like these?" I asked while holding up a package of banana milk bottles. These costs cheaper than the strawberry flavored ones. But they're both artificial so what's the difference between the different prices, is the other more yummier or something.

Joshua looked up, he examined them briefly before giving a slight nod.

"Yeah it'll be good." I'll just buy the cheapest.

"Y/N, Josh what is taking so long?" Jaeyi whined, her heels clacking against the concrete floors as she made her way towards us with the shopping cart. Well the difference between a pack of 21 bottles with the coat of 9000won or a pack of 20 bottles with the cost 8900won. They're off by one. Seungcheol followed behind her before briefly disappearing to another isle. "Jae we're almost done. Where's Seungcheol?" I asked. He just disappeared lol.

"He's right h—huh." Her eyes clouded with confusion.

Her head spun around from left to right as she looked everywhere around her but found no traces of the tall muscled man who just disappeared out of nowhere. Disappointed she sighed and slumped against the cart. "Here. These are on sale, Chan likes them right?" Joshua placed a box of popsicles into the cart, his mind still somewhere else as he glanced at Jae for a second, ignoring her pout. If today was specially for a sales out, does that mean that everything in this store is a percent lower than it's original pricing? Do I get the bottles for only. 8000won perhaps. Maybe not. I, however took the liberty time to figure out what was in these new products ingredients before putting them inside the car without letting Jae or the others notice which on my side no one noticed at all.

I took this to my advantage and walked away to a different isle to get some bread, for the sandwiches. Bread pudding too.

"What's better. The clarified butter or this stick of butter...the clarified butter is expensive tho but my friends say it's pretty delicious." I looked up from the rack to see Seungcheol standing with two kinds of butter, his face scrunched up as he awaited for my answer. Just take what tastes better. Though I'd prefer cheaper options. My mind on the other hand wasn't thinking clearly and focused solely on this big loaf of bread I had in my arms. "Mmh they're both butter?" I responded devoid of emotions. Gripping onto the sack as I examined the bread and their expiration dates. I could hear Seungcheol turn around and walk alway. "Do you think that I should try out the tiktok challenge where they put cream cheese into jalapeños?" Joshua popped up out of nowhere holding a sack of jalapeños in one hand and a big container of cream cheese in the other.