CH.19

Argentina woke up as she felt annoying sunrays falling over her eyes, she blinked several times before coming to a view that was unkown to her. She put her knees down to support her to get up to see herself on a field of violet daisies.

Daisies?

She looked left and right at the endless field of different flowers making her frown.

Where am I?

"Hello." Argentina was startled at the voice she heard right beside her making her wife her eyes as she looked at the boy close to her age, but had peculiar white hair, white eyes and even white eyebrows and lips, he looked so ethereal that she couldn't move her eyes away.

"Hello." The boy smiled showing glass white teeth. Making Argentina entranced and although she was caught up on how beautiful he looked she shook her head and frowned at him.

"Who are you?" She spat moving her body away, "where am I?" She kept looking back and forth, everywhere.

The boy bent down to her level offering his hands. "It's okay don't be afraid." He tried to sooth her, but she didn't budge.

She was supposed to be somewhere, with someone, but she couldn't remember.

"It's okay. We are in your mind." As the boy said that, she paused looking at him with utter disbelief.

"What mind?"

"Yours." The smile the boy had never faltered.

At her dumbfounded face, the boy held her from the armpits and helped her up." You will not understand, but right now. We are inside your mind. Unfortunately we can't get back unless you want to." He took her arm and entwined their arms together, the boy felt like a gentleman butler.

"Considering that I am in my mind as you say, I want to get out." Argentina didn't know why, but she felt comfortable around the boy, as if she knew him.

He smiled, "when you really want to get out. You will." He patted her hand affectionately as they walked through the field.

She closed her eyes and opened them to see herself crying inside a mirror. Argentina touched the mirror and stared, the boy was sitting on a chair and kept sipping on a cup of tea.

"Is that me?" Argentina asked as she looked at herself in the mirror. After a moment, the crying Argentina inside the mirror who hugged her knees were engulfed in a big hug from a faceless man.

"Who is that?" Before she could be able to catch a feature of the man, she was transitioned to a lake. This lake was surrounded by kids and adults, they were laughing and dancing together, some even were swimming, laughter and happiness were surrounding the place. Argentina looked at herself to see that she held hands with the boy as she leaned on a rock.

"Isn't it comforting?" The boy squeezed her hand in reassurance. He leans back looking at Argentina with a smiling face. Argentina leaned back and looked at him the same.

"Yes..." then she closed her eyes in comfort.

"Wake up." At the voice of the adult woman ordering her. Argentina's eyes opened up abruptly. When she perked up quickly, she saw Darkon sitting in front of her with a smiling face and a bloody face. "Darkon! Your nose." From the shock Argentina put her hands on her mouth in surprise at how his nose looked like. Darkon narrowed his eyes at her when he saw that she was the first one to wake up.

Argentina looked beside her to see all the friends she got to know were shivering and twitching their eyes closed. "W-what?" At the same time Argentina felt dizzy. She brought her gaze to look at Darkon again with a knowing look. She remembered the clapping, the smiling face before she passed out.