CH.21

A sudden silence fell on the kids, Darkon and Kera. Sometimes these questions should be asked later in the days, later in the trainings, but Argentina had her mind thinking, how they could get the illusion technique if they say that's how the witches fights them with?

Argentina was a curious person by nature, some deemed her curiosity peculiar, and even weird.

"Well, I am not a witch rest assured." Darkon chuckled shaking his head at Argentina, but that didn't rest well with the kids.

"I think knowing all these information was enough for the day, don't you all think?" The kids didn't know what was in the air, but all they was they wanted to keep silent and not anger Darkon, although he was talking to them sweetly, he had a heavy dark glint covering his eyes.

So, Argentina could only shut up and not utter any word again. She wasn't going to be nosy in that subject anymore.

"You thought I would say that?" Suddenly he perked up in enthusiasm. Laughing at the kid's scared faces,

"long ago, we learned how to acquire the illusion technique and it's passed down to capable indiviuduals, thus me being a master guardian in here.

" When he explained the kids only nodded in understanding, stress taking a toll on them. After a moment of silenc, Darkom clapped his hand.

"Now that's enough for today, all of you need to rest, a deep comfortable rest, before you get to train with Guardian Eliase." He said with a sweet smiling face.

At that Kera took a small bell from her skirt's pocket and moved it around, not after a second many maids and butlers arrived around them with bowing heads.

"Kera. Come with me for now, assign someone else to take Argentina to her room." Darkon and Kera were going to walk away, but Argentina called for Darkon.

"Sir, you said that you used both nightmare and daydream method, but...I don't feel like I felt that I had a nightmare." Argentina was frowning trying to remember if she had a nightmare or not at that time, Darkon was gazing at Argentina as Kera helped him into a warm coat.

"I wonder...why do you think?" He replied in wonder tilting his head with a gleaming smile as he adjusted his wrist collars.

"I don't know...maybe my nightmare is not that scary?" She tried to answer.

Darkon chuckled, "Next time you will know if you actually had a nightmare phase or not." Then he flicked her forehead as always making Argentina frown at him and Cherie glare at Darkon ready to attack.

"You are teasing me again, sir." She folded her arms to her chest Cherie imitating her.

He rolled his eyes and stood with a hand on his hip"Oh please, right now I am a friend, during training you can call me Sir." And he flicked her forehead again making Argentina thrash her head in annoyance.

At that Darkon chuckled and started to walk away, Kera right behind him.

As they silently walked Kera spoke with a gentle voice, "Why didn't you tell them the truth, Master?"

"I can't surprise them more than this, there must be a grand surprise when they are more mature, don't you think?" He replied cheekily making Kera walk with a tight smile. When Darkon glanced at her side ways he huffed. "What? Say what's on your mind." He exclaimed.

"Nothing, master. But I think that you have already done  more than only surprise them." She was still smiling with a carefree atmosphere around them.

Darkon paused for a bit, "you think?" He asked in wonder.

Kera nodded.

"Well, they will get used to it." He just shrugged and started moving again.