CH.8

Eliase was standing awkwardly, he winced once more when his ear was twisted by the hand of no one other than his best friend Saraya, "She was a freakin child! You told me he was playing with a white haired bitch! She is a child!" Saraya hissed making Eliase raise up his hands in surrender. "I am sorry, really...",That made Saraya just purse her lips and look at him like he grew two heads, "but,I was right though."

"Ow! Ow Ow!" Saraya twisted his ear even more, letting go she glared at him. "Once we are back I will deal with you." She whispered shouted at him as they saw Darkon coming their way.

"Hello, guys. What are they doing here?" Behind him they noticed the little girl eating on the bench looking in curiosity to both Eliase and Saraya. Both of Darkon's friend looked at the little girl ignoring Darkon, Eliase waved at the little girl with cheeky grin while Saraya just frowned her arms folded to her chest. "Helllllllooooo" when they heard Darkon's annoying shout they looked at him, Saraya tskd and her glare deepened. "What are you doing these days!?" She was on edge with everything happening around her. Both her and Eliase were wearing the official red and black guards custom, and if people looked twice they will be able to notice the guardian's symbol on their back.

"Nothing, nothing at all." When Darkon said that he glanced at Eliase, Eliase suddenly felt a chill falling on his body, he kept moving his hands in no, mumbling "I swear to god." He made a praying gesture and pointed to the skies, "she is the one that dragged me here" then he pointed at Saraya who was standing in front of him making a choking gesture near her neck, " I didn't say anything." Then he zipped his lips up and smiled. Saraya glanced at him with narrowed eyes making him stop the weird act and stand like he did nothing.

He put his head down in gloom, why was he friends with two violent people, he was so close to tears at his fate.

"Hello." When the three guardians heard a small gentle voice greeting them. They stopped and looked at the small girl standing behind Darkon, looking curiously at both Saraya and Eliase. Eliase quickly squatted down to her level and thrashed her head. "Hi, little girl, Do you remember me?" Argentina stood there frozen and subconsciously took a hold of Darkon's shirt making Darkon frown and look at her.

She was just a weak girl....maybe I was a bit cruel in my approach.

That made Darkon realise his cold approach towards her. He was already treating her gently, But he still approached her wrong. His thoughts was cut off when he felt the slight pressure of her pulling his shirt from the death grip she had on it. He smiled gently, then stroked her hair putting it in place from Eliase's thrashing.

"This is a friend of mine. I got to know her recently." He put his hand on her hand that clutched his shirt and pulled it away slowly. When Argentina felt how he was trying to move next to her, making her exposed to both his friends she tensed up, but She didn't show it.

"I know her. I am Eliase." He waved again refraning from thrashing her hair again because he felt like that would put him in a higher dangerous position just because of Darkon's gaze at him.

Saraya still stood there holding her arm in a death grip, nodding towards the girl, "and this is Saraya." He put his hand on her shoulder but she thrashed her shoulder to push his hand away. Eliase looked momentarily hurt as he gazed at his hand returning to his smiling face.

Argentina looked at Saraya with one eye as the other had her hair covered, Argentina's eyes glowed in alert to this person as Saraya glanced at her she noticed that glint in Argentina's eyes making her grit her teeth. She took hold of Darkon's arm and tried to pull him with her as she walked, but in the process she made a person notice them.