CH34

"You are slacking off." Saraya was looking at Argentina who was trying to shot at the working fairies flying left and right. They held a sign that had "shot me" written on it.

Argentina just glanced at Saraya from the corner of her eyes and shot again, hitting the sign on the mark, After many failed attempts. That mad Saraya narrow her eyes at Argentina, clocking her tongue then walking ahead to check up on every trainee.

Argentina relaxed sighing at what Merla kept on telling her for the past two weeks.

"You have never been in love?" Argentina and Merla were walking side by side inside the hall. Argentina just looked at her in confusion and didn't reply. Merla just sighed like an experienced girl in love, although she was also only a maiden that knew nothing. All her information  came from the stories she took from her hometown.

"Have you been in love?" Argentina countered back at Merla when she dramatically looked at her like she knew everything.

Merla tskd and shook her head, "naive girl." She started walking with a comical look on her face as if she was a heroine in a play, "love is when you want to look at the person forever, you smile when he is with you, you laugh and giggle shyly when he praises you. Sometimes love is hurtful, painful and agonizing when you can't be with the person you care about." Argentina rolled her eyes at Merla when she put her arms on her forehead. "Ah! The power of love!"

"Hey, hey! Maiden in distress, quit the talking, you sound stupid." Argentina just glared at Merla who glared back at her. "Well, as much as you can deny it, you like Darkon." Merla pointed at the letter that was clutched in Argentina's hand. Argentina just huffed at her.

"Yes, right. I like him, just I like you, and just like I like many people." She explained again for the hundreds of times. "Argentina, your like for Darkon is different from your like for me." Argentina just looked at Merla with a look that said that 'I am not buying it's

Merla just huffed, "okay, I will try to be more detailed." At that Argentina's eyes glimmers her curiosity being peeked up.

"Can you imagine kissing me?" Merla asked although she was frowning, she had a blush running up her neck at the uttering of the word 'kissing' Argentina's face confronted into a disgusting look, "Ew, no." She blarphed and moved away from Merla.

"Same Ew, okay, next question, can you imagine kissing Darkon?" Argentina couldn't take it anymore and just smacked Merla on the head, "double Ew, what's wrong with you." Argentina shivered at the thought, she imagined herself leaning to get close to Darkon and all she could do was barf.

Merla just looked at her in confusion, then mumbled, "but, that was what the book stated..." then she cleared her throat. "Okay, that means you don't like him." At that Argentina felt proud that she was right all along, but Merla just had another thing to say. "What about my aunt?" Merla asked.

That made Argentina frown not understanding, "what about her?" She tilted her head confused.

"Well, what if I said that my aunt and Sir Darkon will marry next da--" Merla paused at the expression Argentina made and stepped back, the atmosphere around them turning cold and all Merla could see was a dangerous glint inside Argentina's eyes, "what were you saying?" The words Argentina said were smooth, but it held coldness within them, Merla couldn't believe her eyes, somehow the look she gave off was so similar to Darkon's crazy eyes.