CH 35

"Hello, Argentina."Darkon greeted her with a grin looking down at her with twinkling humor, he was bending down looking at the girl on the ground groaning, Argentina cheekly smiled before saluting from her place, "hello, Darkon~ welcome back." She grinned like a mischievous child.

He extended his hand to help her up, "and I would have thought that you could take me by surprise this time." He chuckled at the smirk she had on her face, "oh, please. You should let me tackle you down on the grownd for at least once." She punched his shoulder and stretched to the side, groaning from the impact. Once Argrntina tried to lunge at him, he was astonished at the beginning his eyes widening, but it changed immediately from shocked to a smirk, before he tackled her to the ground yet again.

He looked at her then thrashed her hair, "look at you, you got taller." He chuckled not taking his hand away. Argentina grumbled and held his hands to push it away, but she couldn't. "Let go!" She grumbled at him, but he only chuckled and didn't stop thrashing her hair. They didn't notice that they were right in the middle of the palace yard with soldiers, maids, butlers and worse Merla holding herself from laughing.

"It's embarrassing, stop!" Argentina exclaimed. Her face turning a bright shade of red, that made Darkon look around him at the people that looked at them with confusion. He then looked down at his hand that was paused at the top of Argentina's head. His eyes widened then he took his hands away quickly, "oh, sorry. I didn't notice." He chuckled and then stared at her.

"It's okay." She mumbled fixing her hair.

He then looked around him looking for the other trainees, then he saw Merla as she came up to him and he started greeting all of them one by one, afterall Merla was the first one to train with him for a long time.

Argentina stood there holding her arm to her chest, when all of them went away. She looked at Darkon's back with something similar to longing, but she buried it down, it was ridiculous, he was only the first guy to treat her nicely. So, explaining her attachment to him was only because she held him in a very high place as a person. He was her mentor, her friend and her trainer. Nothing more nothing less. Even if she thought that she held something dangerous towards him, she will bury it deep down. Because it was ridiculous.

She looked at him again as he laughed.

Just ridiculous.

-----------------------------

It was actually really ridiclous, what was she thinking when she even thought for a second that he held an ounce if gentleness in his bones.  Argentina thought as she was sweating profoundly as she trained in front of Jacob, Darkon walking around them shouting at them, "What were you doing when I was away, playing hide and seek? What is this!? More effort you good for nothing children!" He shouted again walking back and forth between them.

"The time of slacking off is gone!" All the guardians in training wanted to scream at how they were tortured even when he was away!

"Hell, we are living in hell." Thomason groaned as he fell down on the grass next to a passed out Merla. "Why can't he go back again to this journey or patrol or anything, handling two was hard enough, now we have to handle three!" Jacob groaned falling down next to Thomason, accidentally tumbling with him to the ground, but neither Jacob or Thomason tried to get up they were so tired.

"I agree." Argentina sat on a rock groaning next to all the dead friends around her.

"I agree too." Merla sat down on the grass, leaning her back to the rock Argentina was sitting on.

They were supposed to be having a brief rest, before Darkon came back again to teach them the verbal aspect of today's lesson. Darkon came back again and the trainees tried to stand up, but they looked sluggish as if they were already dead from all their physical training. Even if he was smiling at them right now, even if he had his hair pulled back in a small ponytail making him look intimidating, even if he looked harder than before. Argentina didn't care and she only thought of how painful it was for her body to withstand his torture.