CH. 20

Kera was standing next to Argentina with her gentle smile. As if what was happening in front of them was as normal as the sun rising. Argentina was sitting on a chair next to Kera watching how all of her friends behaved.

Merla had a look of doom on her face as she stared at the ground shivering.

Jacob was crying and calling for his mother to come and take him.

Thomason was puking in a corner next to them, and once he thinks that he finished puking, he would remember something making him puke all over again.

Tia was piting her nails and mumbled, "swim, swim..." with a frightened look on her face.

Argentina looked at all of them with weirded out eyes. She moved her gaze from one person to the other as she moved her legs back and forth.

"You handled it pretty well, lady Argentina." Kera held her fist in cheering as she looked at Argentina with her usual warm smile.

"I still don't understand. What did I handle well?" Argentina looked up at Kera as she asked, but Kera didn't break down from her smile and kept silent making Argentina pout in annoyance, her legs moving back and forth aggressively. Some time passed and Argentina saw Darkon approaching them with the fairy Argentina found in the palace. The little fairy was holding a napkin covered in blood as she was flying. Her expression gloomy, but as soon as she saw Argentina she flew quickly to her side and landed on her arm with the napkin held between her hand.

Argentina looked at the fairy then at Darkon, "what happened?" She whispered to the fairy making the small creature huff in annoyance, she started pointing at Darkon who stood in front of the kids folding his arms to his chest, speculating them. Then pointed at her nose, after that she pointed to herself and beamed as if she was a super hero then took a small part of the napkin and started wiping her nostrils, but she stopped and moved the napkin away imitating someone angry shouting, Then she fell into an adorable saddened face.

At that Argentina chuckled when she understood what the fairy meant, the fairy was basically saying, "you were crying because of his nosebleed, so me - the ever heroic fairy Cherie- helped the boy by fetching a napkin and tried to help him and wipe his nose, but he pushed me away, and refused my help."

Argentina was so focused with Cherie that she didn't notice how Darkon was frowning or how he was trying to make the kids get a hold of themselves. He was supposed to explain to them what exactly happened, but they were on their own worlds. Adding to that Argentina laughing next to him and Kera just standing there with a smiling face.

Darkon pinshed his nose bridge, "Kera, please help everyone of them into their assigned seats." He sighed in annoyance not knowing what to do with them, and all of them were supposed to be trained from a very young age and from a strong family background. Darkon's headache doubled.

After several hours of Kera giving them beverages and trying to make them sit steadily in front of Darkon, they finally started to look more decent as human beings that could receive information.

Argentina was already focused, but she was laughing with Cherie so, she didn't count.

Kera stood next to Darkon giving him a napkin as he wiped his nose, Cherie's jaw fell down and she lifted her fist ready to fly and jam it in his face, but she was held by a laughing Argentina.

"Calm down, Calm down." When Argentina was trying to calm Cherie down, Darkon only looked at Cherie and smirked in a teasing manner making Cherie pout and sit on Argentina's arm with an intense gaze falling on Darkon.