thirty two

We soon came to a halt, right in front of where we were supposed to be at — the batting area.

She released her grip and the comfortable warmth from her hand suddenly vanished. I was a little down at the fact that we weren't holding hands anymore. I looked down at my hand and up again, pouting at the beautiful girl standing in front of me right now.

"What?" She sounded pissed.

"Crystal-sannn, why'd you let go of my handdd?" I whined and stuck my hand out to her.

Instead of interlocking my hands with hers, she hit my hand away and walked to get a bat.

"Crystal-saann, meanie!" I pouted to get her attention.

"Shut up and get to work already." She blatantly said out loud, causing a few of our team mates to snicker.

crystal pov

I wish I could've held your hand longer too. Idiot, couldnt you see the many people who would've thought it was weird if he did hold hands longer? It wasn't that I took any particular liking to his hand but it did keep me comfortably warm.

Miyuki ran up to my side as I walked to the batting area. He closed in on me. We were close to each other. I could feel that thermal energy radiating out of his body. Good thing our uniforms were white if not I would've absorbed the heat radiating from him. (LMAO SORRY I JUST HAD TO) I could feel our shoulders brushing across each other yet neither of us did anything to get further apart. It was like we enjoyed each other's presence.

Did I have a crush on this egoistic high school baseball catcher who has so many fan girls chasing after him? Or was he just a "best-friend-material"?

miyuki's pov

As I jogged to where Crystal was, I observed her body. It was curvy. No- wait- I'm not supposed to- I purposely rushed to her to prevent any other sort of behaviour. I also purposely walked next to her, so close that I could feel both of us touching. My heart was pounding.

What if she didn't like it? Would she think I had a crush on her? Do I have a crush on her? Now, this phase would be complicating as hell and what was I actually thinking? I enjoyed the chase and tease, nothing more than that.

I brushed with her shoulder. I could feel my face heat up thinking about the thing that happened last time. Oh right, that thing, the one she doesn't know and would actually kill me if she found out. I am so dead.

But was it worth to die for that experience? Hell yes it was and I would do it again.

But what if she thinks it's stupid and disgusting? What if when she finds out, she would avoid me for the rest of her life? It feels wrong to not tell her too.

"Crystal-san?" I asked.

crystal's pov

Did Miyuki call me? I was so deep in thought I didn't notice anything or wherever I was heading to.

"Ye-" I turned behind.

Before I could even finish my sentence, I felt a weight on me.

"Ka- Kazuya?" I was astonished. I just saw my life flashed before my eyes.

He embraced me from behind and hugged me tightly.

"W-what are you doing?" I frantically tried to pull away but he was too strong.

"I don't know. It just felt right." He replied as he snuggled into the crook of my neck and became more comfortable.

I looked at my side and saw him closing his eyes. I noticed his eyelashes. It was really long. What a pretty boy, I snickered. I let him rest there until he was ready to go, which probably and hopefully would be soon.

I was wrong. I stood there awkwardly with my bat in hand, while everyone's looking at us.

"Kazuya, they're all looking." I whispered to him.

I tried to break free again but his grip on my waist tightened.

"I needed a hug really badly. I've been feeling down lately." He replied while looking at me charismatically.

I sighed and continued staying there with a sweat drop.

"So," He continued.

He began to get up till his lips were quite close to my ear and whispered, "We still going to the same place tonight?"

I blushed furiously. My blood gushed up to my face and I was probably a tomato. No one has ever done this before, not even Chris. His breath tickled my ears and a shiver went down my spine. He said it so flirtatiously and yet so naturally. I doubt it was his first time.

miyuki's pov

It was my first time. Even J was surprised I said it without stuttering. I am a natural. Charming, good-looking and a natural at flirting. No one could ever be like me. I giggled i. my head at how I could still be like that at this kind of situation.

As I was waiting for her answer, my back started to ache a little. Now, I started to panic a little. What if she says no? What if she avoids me completely after this?  This isn't going so well.

880 words. LMAO I TRIED anyways i've completed all my tests for this term huhuhu AND I ABSOLUTELY FLUNKED IT ALL HAHAHAH  kms this is not funny yes this is nOt funny at all no it's not but seriously i rlly felt that i could've done better and it didn't really meet my own expectations so it was very disappointing to me. D: can i just pray that i will get As jeez thanku for cmg to m'y useless ted talk abs guys study hard alrighttt everything's gna be worth it when you receive back your results !!

miyuki will be proud of you🥺