twelve

I walked over to the entrance of the supermarket and spotted the red-haired guy. It was not really difficult as the hair colour kind of struck out, making it easy to spot. Beside him was a guy holding the same bag as I was. It was a dark grey kanken bag, the same size as the one I was carrying. 

"Here is your bag. Sorry for not checking it earlier." I said as I rushed towards him.

"No, no. It was my fault for not being careful and I accidentally passed my bag to you." He replied while waving his hands.

"Right, I saw a baseball glove in our bag. You play baseball?" I asked him. If he did and coincidentally was a pitcher, we can share our advice and improve ourselves. 

"Yea, I do play baseball? You play baseball too?" He asked me back.

"Yeah!" I exclaimed. It was really nice to meet someone who plays the same sport as you.

"That's awesome! I play pitcher. Are you a fielder or pitcher?" he asked me, visibly excited.

"I can play both but my main position is a pitcher. My sister is a fielder." I said as I pointed towards her. However, I was taken aback by something.

"Wait... you don't think girls should not play baseball?" I asked him. He seemed only interested in whether I played baseball and which position I play but not why I was playing baseball.

"I think everyone can play baseball! So long they think that baseball is fun and they enjoy it, there are no restrictions! Just like how guys can also play softball if they wanted to! Girls can play baseball, soccer or football because they are amazing!" he said immediately with a straight face.

"My name is Caroline Rosenstein, and my sister is Crystal Rosenstein. You can call us by our first names. What are your names and how old are you guys?" Caroline chipped in.

"Hello, Crystal-san and Caroline-san! My name is Narumiya Mei, and this is my friend Shirakawa Shatsiyuki! We are both second years! Wait... are you from Japan? Why are Caroline-san's hair blonde and Crystal-san's hair brown? Did she dye it?" she exclaimed and stopped to point at both our hairs. 

We giggled a little and replied that we were not from Japan but America. He looked at us surprisingly and probably thought it was cool. After introducing ourselves, we exchanged numbers. We only talked about our hobbies and things like that. We did not go into the topic of schools. After a ten minute getting-to-know-you talk, we said our goodbyes and left. 

"That guy is really simple-minded," Caroline stated.

"Yea, I liked how he did not judge us for playing a boy- sport though," I responded.

We brisk-walked to the cafe, knowing that we would be late if we were any slower. The coach would not be happy if his two coachees were late on their first day.

"Took you long enough," Miyuki said while crossing his arms. He was obviously still pissed about us making him carry the bulky bags.

"Remind me never to go out with two girls ever again. Wait- why did I even agree on coming out?" Kuramochi added.

"Aww, come on! We will make it up to you!" Caroline said cheerfully.

"How. Will. You. Do. That." Miyuki asked in a pissed tone.

"We have video games in our dorm! You can come over after practice and play, alright?" I chipped in.

Their eyes lit up and nodded continuously. They stood up and carried the bags.

We had to take a cab instead of a bus to avoid weird looks from people thinking that we bought the whole store. Well, the driver of the cab was also confused but nonetheless, it was better than getting weird looks from many people. 

Soon, we reached Seido and the boys carried the bags from the boot of the car.

"Wow! Since when were Kuramochi and Miyuki helpers?" a guy with a beard and golden hair laughed as he spoke. He had a hand clenching on one stomach and tried his best to breathe. 

"You girls really know your way around these two. They normally would not help with shopping or any sort of things." another guy with pink hair added. He was smiling very gleefully and his voice was quite soothing and relaxing to hear.

"Sh-shut up! They invited us to play video games after practice so we agreed to help out! We would not help for free!" Miyuki embarrassingly said.

"Ah, always having other intentions I see. What a twisted person." the bearded senpai said.

"Woah, did you buy the whole shop? How much did you spend?" Tetsuya-san said walking towards us.

Caroline and I just giggled as we walked towards the dorm. We were not being rude or anything but we just did not know how to answer that question. 

The boys just followed behind us and we went into our dorm. They put the items down and went over to the television.

"Woah! You have almost all the popular games! That's awesome!" they both said in awe.

Caroline and I just giggled as we unpacked the items. Both of us actually liked playing video games in our free time. Mom and Dad agreed to buy us the games and consoles as long as we knew how to manage our time. 

We put all the clothing into the cupboard, stationeries on the table, and the food on the shelves while the guys continued looking through the video games.

I looked at the clock, "Oh, it is 5.45pm already. We should get ready for practice." They nodded and headed out of the dorm. 

I wore a white T-shirt, tucked into black tights, which showed a little of my figure and butt but I didn't really care. I was used to it when I wore the outfit to practice back in America sometimes. I took off my glasses and put on my contacts. Caroline got into a blue cropped shirt and black tights as well. We tied our hair into a ponytail, grabbed our water bottles, towel, mitts and headed to the indoor training area where we were told to gather. 

When we reached there, everyone was chit-chatting. Some of them turned to us and had a tint of pink on their cheeks. It was probably because they had not seen a girl practising with them with tights or something. 

"Hey!" Kuramochi said as we waved at us. Walking along with him was Chris, Sawamura, Furuya and of course, four eyes. 

"Hello! It's so lively in here isn't it?" Caroline replied as she waved.

"Alright! Gather up, everyone! Training is about to start." the man with the shades said he came into the training area with Rei-chan and another guy who I suppose is the assistant teacher-in-charge.

"Well, this is going to be my first training session here in Japan. I hope this goes well!" I thought as I listened to what Coach Kataoka was talking about. 

hehehe yess ookay so this may be a bit rushed and all but I hoped you enjoyed it :p see you again XD

byeeee