one

"Coach is trying to kill us. " Nathan whispered softly, but enough for the other three of us to hear. Everyone was huffing and puffing, trying to catch their breath while having their bodies parallel to the ground and only elbows supporting them. Stephen, while breathing heavily, said, "Oh, shut up! You were the one that caused this in the first place right?"

~30 minutes ago~

"Coa- coach! Your face is covered in Coca Cola! It's hilarious! Come on, smile for the camera!" Nathan said as he was literally rolling on the floor, one hand clenching his stomach and the other holding his phone, getting ready to take a photo or two of the coach. Everyone else was also laughing uncontrollably, having a difficult time trying to catch their breath.

~5 minutes later~

"I can't stop laughing! Coach, you should've seen your face!" Nathan wheezed. Coach, however, was still silent. It was there and then when everyone realised something was definitely wrong and we were in hot soup. "Oh. We. Are. Dead." was the thought in everyone's mind. 

~Present time~

"Come on! You guys can do better than that! Slack off this plank position and a few more sprints for you! It is just two more minutes left and five more minutes for Nathan. Talk more and I will have you join him." Coach said as he was smirking, obviously happy with his revenge on all of us. After two minutes, a few more sets of five minutes planking, and three sprints across the field, we were done with training. Our core was sore to the core, feet were jelly and probably had blisters after running so much. 

"Yo captain Crystal, we are going home already. Hurry up, will ya? I'm starving!" Noah whined with anime tears rolling down his cheeks, hands rubbing his stomach.

"Today was the worst. Coach had us do thrice as many exercises as what we normally do. And you are to blame, Nathan. How are you so stupid to pull a prank on someone who has more authority than us and controls what we do in training?" I said as I pointed my index finger towards Nathan. I continued, "Do that one more and our friendship is over. I will never forgive you." Nathan pouted, "IM SORRY, Crystal, I swear I will never do that ever again! Please don't do that to me! I beg you!" Hearing that, I giggled a little, making a small eye contact with Noah and blushed a little. 

"Alright, we've reached my house. See you tomorrow at practice!" I shouted as I waved my hand at them, signalling goodbye. They just lived a couple of houses down the street from my house, so would normally walk home together. I opened my mouth and said, "I'm ho-" until I heard someone shouting.

"Mom, dad. You can't do this to Crystal and me! We have our friends here in New York! We can't just leave out of the blue, right? How are we supposed to say our goodbyes to friends?" 

I heard my older sister, Caroline, shouting from the hallway about something. I raised an eyebrow and interrupted their conversation, "Hey, I'm home! What are you guys discussing?" Caroline looked at me, with a high-key pissed offed face.  At that moment, I was really curious about what in the world was happening. Mom noticed my very curious face, sighed and said, "Crystal, we are moving to Japan."