five

It took two hours before the room was beautifully decorated. It was really nice and quite aesthetic, but obviously not as nice as our room back in New York. We hung fairy lights on the four corners of our room, and a few polaroid photos of our teammates in our former club. Our study tables were neatly decorated with little the pens and pencils, so we needed to go shopping later for more colourful stationaries. We placed our T-shirts, shorts, jeans, jackets etc into the closet. We only brought the ones that we actually needed, knowing that we would be able to buy more at the nearby mall when we reached Seidou. We placed out pink bedsheets and extra pillows on the bed, where we would snuggle into after practice ends everyday. We also placed our TV that we pleaded Dad to bring it on the floor, with all the games next to the controllers next to the TV. Well, now that decorating stuff is done, I am soo going for a shower cuz I am sweating all over.

I changed into a cropped T-shirt and sweats. I took my phone out and went onto Instagram and checked my feed to pass time. I was bored to death. When is Tetsuya-chan going to come to fetch us to who knows where?

"Caroline-san, Crystal-san, this is Tetsuya-chan. I am bringing you guys to the indoor training place now." a sound came from outside. 

"Indoor training hall? Sounds fun! I'm so going there every night after training!" I squealed.

"Oh god. Sis, I beg you. No. Not again. Not i New York and not in Japan."Caroline sighed in exhaustion.

"Hey, you forgot about Tetsuya-chan. He's still at the door!" I reminded Caroline. 

We followed Tetsuya-chan to an enormous indoor area where there were machines, nets, bats, and workout stuff. Not going to lie, it was incredible! No kidding when someone said this school is known for baseball. One would be amazed at how many facilities were in this area alone! Wow. 

"Coach Kataoka, it's very nice to meet you." I said as both Caroline and I bowed to show respect.

"Rosenstein-chan and Rosentein-cha-" Coach Kataoka said with hesitance in his voice.

"You can call us by our first names." Caroline said to him.

"Very well then. Caroline-chan and Crystal-chan. It is my pleasure for you talented girls to be admitted to the school. I am very honoured to have you." Coach Kataoka praised as he bowed back at us.

The three of us were talking about the request that our former coach had and other baseball-related things when the group of many many many guys came. They were talking and chit chatting with each other.

One noticed and whistled towards us. He had brown hair and a beard. 

"Woah, we have to foreign hotties as our manager. Hey, Miyuki! Rate them 1-10" a guy with green spiky hair said.

"they will regret what the said today. i will give them a punch in their face." Caroline whispered to me while gritting her teeth. It was so dang obvious she was pissed. More than pissed. She hated people that judged girls the first time they see them. It was very disrespectful and I second that. I really wanted to punch them but had to hold myself back or I would not make a good first impression. Whatever, they deserve it anyway.

"No. We are playing baseball with you. And we understand Japanese. So. You can really learn some respect you know? You good for nothing pigs" I said with my sadistic smile. Hey, at least I didn't punch them in the face right? 

They all stood there in silence, not believing that the two foreign "chicks" could understand what they all said earlier. 

"Caroline-chan, Crystal-chan, I apologise for their behaviours. Please do not mind them as we are not used to having foreigners join this club." Coach Kataoka profusely apologised.

We shook our heads but deep inside, we really wanted to kick them in the balls for saying what they said.

"However, if they say that again, I won't promise a nice ending though." Caroline said as she cracked her knuckles, with a cross popping mad veins on her head.

It was all silent until someone spoke, "Cry-Crystal, what are you doing here? Why are you in Japan?"

I turned y head and could not believe who I was seeing. What was he doing here? I thought he was living in another part of Japan, and what are the odds he studied in Seidou too? Oh god, this is going to be interesting...