four

all these conversations would obviously be spoken in japanese, but i dont know japanese so it will all be typed in english. only the words that are bold are spoken in english purposely ;) okayy on with the story !!

"Dear passengers, we have arrived in Tokyo, Japan. It is currently 4pm here. Enjoy your stay here!" the pilot announced after a smooth landing.

"Crystal! Wake up! We have reached Japan." Caroline said as she shook my body vigorously, only to see my moody face and messy hair.

We went off the plane, excited to what we were going to expect in our new life. We proceeded to the area where our luggage would be dropped off and waited for our luggage. While waiting to collect our luggage, Caroline received a phone call from an unknown number. She hesitated before picking it up and putting it on speaker. Before wanting to say " wrong number", a woman on the other line spoke:

"Hello, this is Rei Takashima from Seidou High School speaking. I will be waiting for you near the entrance. We are holding boards that says Rosenstein."

"Alright. We will be there in a moment. Thank you!" Caroline replied in Japanese.

We hurriedly grabbed our luggage as we did not want someone to wait for us. 

As soon as we got out, we saw the board and walked towards it. We saw another young male beside Rei-chan. He looked really tan and tall. 

"Hello, Rei-chan. I am Caroline and this is my sister, Crystal... and this is...?" Caroline said politely.

"Ah, yes. I have not introduced myself, my bad. I am Tetsuya Yuki. You can call me Tetsuya-chan. So, miss Rose...Rosie...Ro-" the male said.

"Oh, calling us Caroline and Crystal will do." I cut in, not wanting him to call us by literally the same names.

After hugging and kissing our parents goodbye (and mom keep reminding us to call her once we reach and every night) we were off to Seidou!

I constantly had this thought on the car ride "What is Seidou going to be like? Are the guys going to be the ones that I have always faced or are they going to react differently?" There were so many questions that I had and I was going to find out tonight. Obviously, my heart was beating quickly as I did not know what to expect. It was all a new environment for both of us too. The car ride was basically everyone keeping quiet, except for Rei-chan who was filling us in on what to expect. She continued:

"After we arrive at Seidou, Tetsuya-san will bring over some snacks to your dorm. Please do not step out of your dorm as we do not want anyone to see you before tonight. You are taking a placement test tomorrow to find out which classes you girls belong to. Get a good rest today and feel freshened up tomorrow. Placement tests start at 7am, and will take a few hours. Also, practices in the morning are 7.30am-12noon and night practices will be held from 6pm-9pm. You can do anything you want in between. "

Caroline shifted her head slightly towards me and whispered "Why do I feel tired after hearing all those things that we have to do? Placement tests? Oh god, I didn't sign up for this." I tried my best not to laugh and not gonna lie but it really was a lot to do, considering that 14 hours flight earlier. Not to mention, we did not know we had a placement test to do. I am mentally exhausted. I'm so going to catch some z's when we finish unpacking.

"We have reached Seidou! Tetsuya-san, lead the girls to their dorms please. After that, bring some snacks from the cafeteria to them. They must be starving." Rei-chan instructed Tetsuya-chan. The three of us nodded our heads and unloaded the car. 

"Here. Let me help you with those. It looks heavy." Tetsuya-chan said as we proceeded to take the boxes from our hands. 

"Click"

"This is your dorm. Do you like it?"

Woah! There was a bunk bed, two tables, our television, our Play Station and Mario Cart that we begged Dad to bring over a cupboard. It was really spacious for two people! I tied my hair up into a ponytail after Tetsuya-chan walked out to grab some snacks for us.

Alright! Time to do some unpacking and decorate this room, kind of.