twenty six

miyuki pov

Wait, I have no idea what just actually happened. My hand just moved on its own and I just spoke without thinking. It was because... it would feel empty without her around me...

And, she said... yes? That made my tummy have butterflies since I did not expect that as her answer and a smile to creep up on my face.

"I know somewhere that is quiet and has a great night sky view. Wanna go?" I didn't let go out looked at her, smiling warmly at her.

She nodded her head.

crystal pov

I was kind of excited. Where was this 'place' that Miyuki was going to bring me? I was curious where he would normally... stargaze?

I felt his hand tug mine and I looked up.

"Let's go." and he faces his back towards me and started walking.

I started moving along with him, hand in hand together. Even though it was my first time having Miyuki hold my hand, it felt right, comfortable actually.

After staring at his hand on mine, I looked up and saw Caroline on my right.

"Have fun!" she mouthed and winked. With that, she turned away and continue batting with Kuramochi, who was having a break.

I felt a tick mark grow on my forehead but I knew I couldn't do anything now so I just had to deal with it till both of us were in our dorm.

I came up with a plan to tease Caroline, until I hit something. It was Miyuki's back.

"I'm sorry!" I immediately said.

"It's fine... we've reached." Miyuki said as he quickly let go of my hand.

"Awh, dont blush, I know my hand was nice to hold." I winked at him with a hand on my hips.

"N-no it was not! It was really cold, freezing cold!" He fired back.

I chuckled and started to observe where he had taken me.

It was on top of a green hill. Peaceful and quiet. There was a line tree on the top of the hill, where I presume we would be under to stargaze and talk. It wasn't far from the school, but no one was here to swing or chill.

"How did you find this place?" I suddenly asked.

miyuki pov

When I heard that question, I looked at her and said, "Nice view right?"

She continued being immersed into the scenery and nodded her head.

I had no idea whether this 'nice view' I had was referring to this background or Crystal. She looked absolutely gorgeous under the light reflected by the moon. Her hair was a little messy due to the swinging, but I liked it. It was fascinating how beautiful she even looked after exercising. Whenever she blushed when someone teased her, she looked cute. I never want to get that image out of my head. Ever. I want to see her feel that way and looked that way again.

Am I... catching feelings for her? Perhaps I am... but...no, this is not the way, Miyuki! I have to find a way to suppress this... awful feeling I had.

"Hey... so how did you find this place?" Crystal turned to me and asked.

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and replied to her question.

"It was a year ago when I played a really bad game. I made the wrong calls and almost got kicked out of the first-string by coach. We lost 7-2 because of my mistakes. I never wanted to repeat that game and day anymore."