nine

"Ughhh you stupid alarm clock! Why did you ring so early in the morning?" I shouted with my forearm covering my face.

I picked my phone beside me up and offed the alarm. It was the placement tests today and we had to be ready by 6.30am, which means waking up at 5am. I was never a morning person and hated waking up very early in the morning.

I climbed down the ladder of the bunk bed and shook Caroline who was sleeping like a log.

"Hey, Caroline, wake up or we're going to be late for the tests. Hey, wake up. Caroline, wake up!" I kept repeating while shaking her. I wasn't a morning person, and Caroline is even more not a morning person.

"Crystal...just go shower first. I'll go later... I want to sleep..." Caroline said and fell back to sleep.

I then walked into the bathroom after grabbing my beige cropped top, black ripped jeans and undergarments. After showering, I walked out of the bathroom, feeling refreshed. Caroline then walked
into the bathroom, half-awake and groaning.

Once the both of us were finished getting ourself ready, we waited for Rei-chan to pick us from our dorm to the placement tests, wherever that might be.

"You girls ready to go ?" a voice from behind the door rang.

We jumped a little after hearing it suddenly but calmed down after we realised it was Rei-chan.

Soon, we were walking towards the venue of the tests. And we arrived at the principal's office. There I saw two men sitting down and talking.

"Hello, my name is Caroline Rosenstein, you can call me Caroline. "

"Hello, my name is Crystal Rosenstein, but you can call me Crystal. We are the students from America and are pleased that you accepted us into your school."

We said as we bowed down to show our thanks and greet them.

"Ah, yes. The students taking the placement tests right? Oh, you guys are so polite! We are very happy to have two very talented baseballers into our school. I heard that you have won nationals in America!" the principal said as both him and his friend bowed down.

"No, no. It was nothing much." Caroline said as she shook her head.

"Alright, thank you Rei for bringing the girls here. You may leave now if you want." the principal said.

"We will be testing you ladies on different subjects. English, Mathematics, Science, Japanese, ans Japanese History. It would take around three to four and a half hours to complete the tests."

We sat for the many many tests that were given to us. We could barely feel our hands by the end of this test torture. That was the most number of tests we had done consecutively.

Caroline was given more papers to do, maybe to test her third-year knowledge and stuff.

"Alright, you ladies can relax for a bit while we mark your papers."

"I wonder how we did. Wait, what did you put for question 16 for Math?" I asked her.

We were discussing our answers when they finished marking our papers.

The principal said, " We have finished marking your papers. Here are the results."

We took our results back and analysed which subject we had done well in.

"Hello, girls." Rei-chan said as she opened the door to the office.

"I heard you wanted to go shopping for groceries and clothings, right? I have asked two guys to accompany you in case you get lost. Please be back by 5.45pm to get ready for practice." she continued.

We nodded our heads and started comparing results with one another.

(these tests are out of 100)

Caroline:
Second- year         Third-year
English- 100           English-98
Math-67                   Math- 62
Science- 63            Science- 59
Japanese- 87        Japanese- 87
History-97              History- 94

Crystal:
Second-year         Third-year         
English- 97             English- 93
Math- 95                  Math- 91
Science- 92             Science- 84
Japanese- 84         Japanese- 78
History- 76              History- 68

"Awh man, I barely pass my Math and Science again! Well, at least I get to take those two classes with you, I think."

Caroline was always not really good at Math and Science, and it was the same in America. My stronger subjects were Math and Science and my weaker ones were languages. Caroline was stronger at languages and history. However, our English was good due to the fact that it was our first language.

Before we could say anything, the principal continued, "Caroline will take Mathematics and Science with the second-years, and English, Japanese, and History with the third-years. Crystal will take English, Mathematics and Science with the third-years, Japanese and History with the second-years. You ladies can go now."

IM SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS REALLY BAD cough it was really rushed i'll make the next chapter better okk

byeee !!