thirty three

crystal pov

As I was walking forward, I suddenly felt a weight in me.

"Did the sky fall?" I asked myself that question jokingly.

Then, I smelt a scent of sweat, mixed with deodorant. It smelt oddly good. I mean, it is the smell that I got used to since I've always played with boys. However, this sweat smell wasn't so strong that it's make someone faint, and the deodorant was sprayed just enough to make one smell fresh.

I turned to my side and saw a brunette-coloured hair on my shoulder. When it spoke to me, my face burned. I have no idea how I looked like, but it was probably ridiculous.

"L...let me go first...Kazuya..." I grabbed his hands that were around my waist, my right hand on his right hand, and left on his left, attempting to free me from his embrace. However it only made him hold me tighter, thus closing up the already tiny gap between us.

We were so close that I could feel his abs. It was hard yet so comfortable for some reason.

"Not until you give me an answer." He shamelessly said. Not to mention we were still in practice. With our team mates around. And we weren't even somewhere they couldn't see us. We were out in the open. So naturally, they'd all have their eyes on us.

This thick skinned, egoistic bi-

" *cough* Miyuki-kun, do you think whatever you're doing now is appropriate?" A female voice rang.

Both our heads looked to our left from where the voice originated from and saw Rei-chan... along with coach.

"Hell no. I'm not going through 'getting the coach angry' again. It was already enough in America. I'm not doing this again in Japan." I rolled my eyes and cried internally. I wanted to punch Miyuki in the face so hard so badly for doing this so suddenly and out in the open. If we were alone... no what the hell am I thinking? If we were to be alone it might have escalated to something else.

"Rei-chan, I'm doing someone important here. Can I get some privacy please?" Miyuki once again shamelessly asked.

When I heard him, I instantly turned my head towards him so hard that it might have snapped. I glared at him. He had the audacity to say that to Rei-chan in front of the whole 90 something people of us as well as coach?

I couldn't do anything so I just smiled sheepishly, sincerely hoping that coach would not punish me since I did nothing at all to cause this.

sorryy this one was a little short but i had some free time at hand so i decided to write a new chapter HAHAHAHAHAHA more chapters will be cmg soon cuz it's the start of the term and exams are still quite far away YES MUAHHAHA