Ice Americano

Surprise shawty!

I bet y'all didn't expect me to update so soon☺️

I was feeling generous and I was like my babes deserves another update because like this will be the turning point in the book and this would lead to some dark shit so be prepared.

Also happy birthday to Jeongin you lovely specimen!!!

🥰

I hope you have an amazing birthday!!
Anyways I hope you like this chapter!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Where are you going?"

" I'm going to fix things with angel," San said while putting on his shoes.

Wooyoung frowned, but then he whined.

" Come on Sannie boy, we were hanging out."

San rolled his eyes, " Look Woo, we'll hang out when I get back but now I need to talk to him. I fucked up again."

Wooyoung scoffed, " I don't know why you're putting all your trouble this guy. You never cared for your other flings."

San stopped getting ready to glare at him, " He's not a fling Wooyoung. He's my boyfriend and I would appreciate it if you stop calling him that. In fact, stop calling him names in general."

Wooyoung was surprised at his tone of voice, " I-"

San got his jacket and he gave him a disappointed glare.

" I'll see you later," he mumbled as he walked out of the door.

Wooyoung was left shocked, he didn't think about this part. He thought he'll have San in his fingers right now. But he guessed he forgot how hard it is to get rid of someone completely.

Then he heard some laugher coming from the stairs.

" He told you," Yeosang laughed.

Wooyoung growled, " Shut up!"

" I'm told you that this plan isn't going to work. That kid got some effect on San, why can't you get that?"

Wooyoung was about to snap but he got an idea, "Well, I guess I'll have to get him unaffected."

Yeosang was confused, then Wooyoung made a phone call. He looked for a certain contact and when he found it he smiled.

" Bingo."

He dialed the number and he let it ring, Yeosang walked over to him and Wooyoung beamed up when the call was answered.

" Surprise bitch."