World War 3

" Ok, listen up! We know that Hyunjin's birthday is tomorrow and we're going to make this the best party ever!"

Everyone started to talk about how excited this was, Yeonjun had a smile on his face.

He was happy that everyone came here and wanted to make his little brother's day so special. Although, he was kinda sad that San couldn't come to the planning meeting.

But he told him that he will come to the party for sure, which eased his worries a little bit.

Everyone was telling their ideas when a deep voice made them quiet.

" Why am I here?"

Everyone turned around while Yeonjun glared at his older brother, " Shut it Tae!"

Taehyung rolled his eyes while Yeonjun clears his throat.

" Is everyone here?"

The boys looked around to make sure the correct people were there. Yeonjun counted the boy's head, and when he got the correct number he smiled.

" Good! Now let's start."

Yeonjun had decided to make a secret meeting in the library to talk about his baby brother's party. He invited his boyfriend, his friends, his hyungs (Jin and Namjoon), Hyunjin's friends, and Taehyung.

Unfortunately, Taehyung brought over his boyfriend and he was ready to throw some hands but he promised his momma that he wouldn't be fighting anymore.

Even though she threatened him that if he doesn't stop then she'll put all his stuff animals in a shed.

But the main reason he promised her because she told him about how they scared Hyunjin and he felt guilty about that. So this has to be perfect for the blond hair.

He wanted the boy's day special for him and plus, even if he wanted to fight him, Jungkook would snitch on him. And he'll have Taehyung do whatever he wanted to anyway, so he had to set his plan to a stop.

Anyways back to the meeting, he wanted to have a secret meeting and they knew that Hyunjin know he's having a party. But he didn't know about the gifts or when the party will start.

Hyunjin's at dance practice with Felix, and it's Felix's job to distract him and make sure he doesn't grow suspicious.

So that's why they're having this meeting.

" Ok guys, I already have my gift and some other things too. Jin hyung how's the cake going?"

" I'm making the strawberry frosting now, but I'll have it done by the party tomorrow."

Yeonjun nodded as he put that down on his notes app on his phone, " Ok, Namjoon hyung, how are the balloons?"

" Got them."

" Ok, Binnie, Tae, and Kai, do you have the extra decorations?"

" Yes babe, we picked them up yesterday."

" Do you know how hard it was to find decorations for this theme? We went through 9 different fucking stores," Taehyun huffed.

Yeonjun rolled his eyes, while Kai hugged his boyfriend.

" Come on babe, it wasn't horrible."

" Who are you kidding? I had to fight this old bitch because she wouldn't let go of that banner. We were about to throw some hands but then stupid Soobin dragged me out of the store."

Soobin scoffed, " Well excuse me, I'm sorry I didn't want you to go to jail."

Taehyun humphed while Jisung and Changbin laughed, Chan looked at Yeonjun with confusion.