I got it

" Party time!"

There was music and laughter in the air, Ms. Krissy looked at them with a big smile on her face.

The teens in the living room were having a dance-off but it wasn't too serious.

They were just having fun.

Well not everyone.

Hyunjin was sitting on the couch with an angry pout on his face, the reason he wasn't on the dance floor because someone decided to step on his foot and take Jeongin's attention.

Now they're dancing while he sits on the couch with his foot aching, Ms. Krissy gave him an icepack and told him to stay still.

The others don't know how it happened but he knows it wasn't an accident.

All he remembers that he was just dancing with Felix and Jeongin then out of nowhere. Someone stomped on his foot really hard.

Now his toe is bruised and he can't dance with the others.

Jeongin was about to stay with him but he didn't want to ruin his birthday so he told him to continue dancing.

Jeongin was going to argue but Beomgyu appeared and asked him to dance. Jeongin wasn't going to but Jisung told him to have fun with the others.

Jeongin still wasn't budging but Hyunjin just said it was fine even though it wasn't.

Jeongin agreed reluctantly but Beomgyu pulled him to the dance floor and they started to dance.

Leaving Hyunjin alone on the couch and watching the others dance and have fun without him.

Hence why he's there alone, he sighed. His toe doesn't hurt that bad but he knows Beomgyu did this on purpose and that lit a fire under him.

He doesn't give up that easily.

He was thinking when he felt someone sitting next to him, he looked and he saw Jeongin.

He smiled, he felt much better since he's here with him.

" Are you ok Hyunjin?"

Hyunjin's cheeks turned pink when he saw the younger's appearance

Hyunjin's cheeks turned pink when he saw the younger's appearance. He has been doing a lot of that lately but he doesn't know why.

He just nodded his head, " Y-Yeah, it just stings a little."

When Jeongin heard the older being in pain, he frowned. He didn't intend for this to happen.

' This wasn't supposed to happen, everyone was supposed to be happy. Especially hyungie, he deserves to be happy, not be injured or sad.'

Hyunjin saw the younger looking so sad and he tilted his head, "What's wrong Innie?"

Jeongin looked at him and sighed, " You're not having fun."