Prove it

" That was the greatest birthday ever!"

Seungmin rolled his eyes, " We get it, you said it like a thousand times."

Jeongin just smiled as Seungmin and he walked to the rooms, Jisung and Minho were walking to their rooms as well.

Changbin and Felix were the only ones left in the living room, Changbin looked to see if anyone was coming.

When he didn't he smirked at his boyfriend, who gave him a look.

" What are you thinking Mr. Seo?"

" Oh nothing," he scooted up to him.

Felix's face got flushed as he playfully scoffed, "Changbinnie, what if-"

" No one's coming," he kissed his boyfriend's cheek.

Felix giggled as he cupped his face, " Changbinnie."

" Hm?"

" I-"

Before Felix could finish, the two heard someone's bedroom door open.

They let go of each other and scooted away from each other. Felix frowned while Changbin pouted, then Chan walked in from his room.

Felix looked and he saw the older going to the kitchen, he sighed. Then he felt Changbin poking him.

He turned his head and he saw Changbin pointing his head in Chan's direction.

Felix blinked with confusion, Changbin saw this and he scoffed.

" Talk to him."

" Oh!"

Felix got up, he was about to go to the kitchen when he heard someone's throat being cleared.

" Ahem."

The blonde turned around and he saw his boyfriend pouting, he playfully rolled his eyes. He walked back over to him and kissed his lips.

" Goodnight Changbinnie."

" Goodnight babe, don't stay up too late."

" I won't, but I'll tell you what happened in the morning."

Changbin nodded, he got up and he kissed Felix's cheek. Felix giggled then they both headed off to their separate ways.

Felix walked into the kitchen and he saw Chan sitting at the kitchen table with a cup, Felix frowned. He walked over to him and he sat down.

" Hi hyung."

Chan lifts his head up, " Hey Lix."

" Did you enjoy the party?"

" I did actually, it was a lot of fun," Chan gave him a small smile.

" That's good."

It got quiet after that, Felix pressed his lips together with unease as he looked at his hyung. He didn't know how to approach them with the Aaron topic.

He saw how he reacted and he didn't want to anger or upset the older.

So he hummed, " T-That truth and dare game was something huh?"

Felix saw how Chan's body language changed, he slightly panicked but he kept it cool.

" Jisung had some silly dares huh," Felix forced out a chuckle.

" Yeah...he did," Chan mumbled.

Felix blinked, " I mean, I normally don't like to play that game and his dares where the craziest."

Chan looked up at him and Felix fiddled with his fingers, " I mean when Jisung dared Changbin to lick me was something huh? Like he also dared Jeongin-"