Parrot

" That's not going to work."

" Of course it is!"

" You idiots think that Beomgyu is going to make him fall in love with him," Soobin yelled.

Taehyun scoffed, " Duh, it's full proof. All we have to do is make Jeongin hang out with Beomgyu. Beomgyu will seduce him and then bam! San doesn't have to worry about him anymore. And everyone will be happy, Hyunjin will be with you and Beomgyu won't be lonely anymore. I say it's a win-win."

Kai and Soobin's jaw dropped while Beomgyu facepalmed, " Oh wow."

San hummed, " Well..."

Soobin looked at him with shock, " Are you serious?!"

" I mean it could work-"

" San this isn't right, how do you even know that he likes him or not," Soobin frowned.

San rolled his eyes, " Oh he likes him, I know that look when you're looking at someone that you love with your whole heart with. I should know," he sadly trailed off.

Kai gasped, " Oh! Like when you first saw Hyunjin?"

San bit his lip and he glanced the other way, "Yeah...like Hyunjin."

Beomgyu saw that was going to ask but Taehyun interrupted his train of thought, " Oh come on, it's obvious that he wants him. I mean, what kind of friend gives a friend a necklace without wanting to hook up with them."

Soobin tsked, " I don't know, a fucking friendship necklace."

" Did Jeongin have one," Kai asked.

San shrugged his shoulders, " I don't know."

Taehyun smriked, " Let's go see."

San raised his eyebrow, " What are you- Hey!"

" Come on, Gyu you come too. Kai and Soobin we'll be back," Taehyun told them while he pulled San to go with him.

Beomgyu frowned, " But Tae-"

" Come on Gyu, I want some tea! Now bring your ass!"

Beomgyu groaned, " Man, I swear you use to be quiet."

" I heard that short ass!"

" You're shorter than me!"

" Bring it!"

Beomgyu whined as he got up, the three all got up leaving Sookai at their seats.

" Man I thought we're watching a game, not a love fixing show," Kai pouts.

Soobin sighed, " I don't know but let's be here for Jun- THAT'S MY BABY! YEAH JUN!"

Kai facepalmed, " Oh lord."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Go hyungie go!"

" Yeah! Westside! Wahoo!"

"Lix, we live in the east," Seungmin said.

Felix blinked, " O-Oh."

He sat back down with a red face, the others laughed. Well except for Jisung, he wasn't in the mood for laugher or anything.

He feels anxious and he wants to go home.

He shouldn't have come to a basketball game especially with all these people.

Not everyone knows this but Jisung has social anxiety, like real bad social anxiety. Like large crowds and special events like that doesn't work for Jisung.