Dark

" Sannie pick up!"

Yeonjun huffed as he paced back and forth in his room, he's been trying to call San all night but the boy wouldn't answer his phone!

" Ugh," he groaned when the phone went to voicemail once more.

Yeonjun tossed his phone on his bed for flopping down on his strawberry beanbag chair, he was so upset at his mother. She didn't let him get a word out before embarrassing him in front of Taehyun and going with Hyunjin.

He knew that she's been in a mad mood recently but she took it to a whole new level, but the good news is. He finally had a witness, now he was not the only one seeing how unfair she was being.

He couldn't tell her about what Hyunjin's been doing and he can't even get a hold of San. Which was so weird since San always texting people and would be on his phone 24/7.

Yeonjun huffed as he looked out of the window, now he was thinking about it. He's barely seen San at school recently.

He means, he knows his schedule got changed but he hasn't been seeing him anywhere at school, also he hasn't seen Wooyoung either which wasn't new because he doesn't like school.

But it was strange, before San went MIA, San would tell him he wants to stay in school so he could be an engineer or something like that.

Which Yeonjun thought was so cool, since when he gets to be a social worker, San could build him a nice place for foster kids to live and be comfortable before finding the right family.

Yet, everything changed.

San doesn't even show up anymore and his own mother doesn't like him anymore.

Yeonjun got up and looked at his vanity, he noticed his appearance even changed.

His face has gotten skinnier, his hair isn't that bright blonde anymore, it's black, his clothes are darker too and he's noticed his stomach has gotten flatter.

He frowned, yes he wanted to be seen as an adult but now, he doesn't recognize himself anymore.

He sighed, but something caught his eye in the mirror, he turned around to see a stuffed animal fox on his bed.

He blinked, he didn't even think twice before he walked over and he picked up the fox toy.

There were so many memories with this stuffed animal in a short amount of time.

Yes, he still sleeps with Mr. Fox and yes, he still collects stuffed animals. This is still the same Yeonjun guys, but he put his other stuffed animals around his room and kept Mr. Fox on his bed.

He loved this thing, he may love this thing a little more than Soobin but don't tell him that.

Why did he love this thing?

Because it was the first gift he received from his mother and he loved it ever since. To him, it meant that he was finally in a family that loves him and he finally found a mother that loves him.

He wished he could have that mother back instead of the current one.

Yeonjun hugged the stuffed animal with glossy eyes, he didn't want to fight with his momma, he didn't want to be looked at as someone whose a burden and he didn't want everyone in the house to hate him.

He wanted to go back in time to when they were happy and stayed there.

He sniffed but his moment with his first stuffed animal was interrupted by a knock on his door. Yeonjun placed his fox on his bed and wiped his eyes, he knows it was not his mother since her car isn't back yet.