Meeting

" Come on!"

Taehyung grabbed another basketball from the ball rack, he got into position on the free throw line so he could make his shot. He has missed three free throws in a row, this was the worse performance he has ever done.

He hasn't been this bad since elementary school.

" Come on Tae, you got this," he talked to himself as he arched his arm up so he could make the shot.

As soon he jumped up to throw the ball, Taehyung hissed out. Once he saw he missed the shot again, he groaned. He then slightly lifts his shirt to see his bandage, there was a small puddle of blood on the place he got shot at, but not a lot. He shook his head as he pulled down his shirt.

His mind has been all over the place, he has a ton of homework. Being in these AP classes in the second semester of his junior year is kicking his ass. So he's working as hard as possible, but it's still hard. Then he still goes to basketball practice, but he doesn't practice or should we say isn't supposed to be practicing.

Whenever Jungkook wasn't looking or left for photography club, he would make plays and practice his hoops. He noticed his performance is lacking so he practices, which isn't good for him but he does it anyways.

He can't show others he lost his spark, he needs to keep the title as the best player. He can't lose it, that's his future we're talking about here. He can't especially lose that title to his freshman brother.

No one knows this, but Taehyung knew he was not going to be the same player before getting shot. He knew that but he didn't want to believe it, and he also didn't want to believe Yeonjun could take that title from him.

Speaking of Yeonjun, their relationship has been off ever since Yeonjun accused his boyfriend of cheating on him.

He may have popped off and taken it out on his brother, who now doesn't talk to him anymore. In fact, he doesn't talk to anyone in the house anymore. He only talks to their mom whenever she needs him to do his chores, but other than he's not the same bubbly person anymore.

Jungkook hasn't talked about or to his brother either, something may have happened but Taehyung doesn't know what which is freaking him the hell out.

He wanted things to go back to normal but he's afraid that's never going to happen again.

The tired blue hair boy reached to grab another ball before he heard a whistle. He turned around to see four girls by the gym doors. It was Rosè and her friends by the door, he sighed as he reached for the ball.

" Why are yall here?"

" Um, what happened to hello," Jennie sassed in a childish manner as she walked in hand and hand with her girlfriend Lisa, while Rosè and Jisoo followed them into the gym.

" Yeah, I thought Seokjin oppa taught you better than that," Jisoo teased the junior who tsked as he got into position.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, Lisa looked around at the empty gymnasium before staring her doll like eyes on the blue haired junior.

" Where is everyone?"

" Practice was canceled today, so I'm here trying to practice."

Rosè blinked with confusion, " But I thought you-"

" I'm going to play next year, so I'm going to practice now," the junior cut her off as he threw the ball into the hoop, which missed again.

He hissed out, the girls frowned at this, even Jennie. When Taehyung reached for the ball, a hand was placed on top of his, he looked up to see Jisoo giving him a serious expression.