Rose

Hyunjin walked and walked down the streets of the cold Miami weather. He was walking in his wet pants and tears streaming down his angelic face.

He was going somewhere, he doesn't know but he needs to get away from San.

He couldn't even look at him without being sick to his stomach.

San just sat there at the dinner table knowing what he did. He knew he could have killed someone, he could have killed his friend and he was happily eating his steak.

The more he thought about it, the angrier he got.

He kept walking, he just wants to get away from it all.

" Hyunjin!"

He ignored the calls, he just wanted to leave.

" Hyunjin please wait!"

' I dated a liar. I dated a monster, I dated an abuser, I dated someone just like him. I knew it was too good to be true, I knew it! He's a liar, a filthy lair-"

" Hyunjin!"

" What," he yelled back.

Jeongin stopped when he saw tears flowing down Hyunjin's puffy cheeks, he frowned.

" Hyunjin-"

" I don't want to hear it, in fact, you were right and I was right. I knew it was too good to be true. I knew d-dating him was a mistake!"

Jeongin sighed, " Hyunjin-"

" Nope, no no no. I should have known, he was a liar. He was a stupid bully that hanged out with other bullies and just sleep with EVERYONE huh," Hyunjin faked laughed as more and more tears came out.

" Hyungie."

" God! I'm so stupid! I-I should have broken up with him in Korea but NO! My dumb self believed him, yep! Me, I did it! I chose to stay with him. My stupid self!"

Jeongin's heart broke when he saw the older talking this way, " Hyunjin please listen."

" Oh, I'm listening alright! Yeah, I listened to all those comments he made about me, you, and everyone! I listened to all those rumors about how he was a player and a sex machine. I listened when he had a crush on Wooyoung. I listened when he said I was uptight! I listened when he told me that I didn't love him and I listened when...when h-he said he did that t-to Felix," he breathed out as a tear streamed down his face.

Jeongin saw the boy's lip quivering as he shook his head, " H-He did it I-Innie, he did it."

The blue-haired boy pulled him for a hug, Hyunjin just sobbed out loudly as he hugged him back.

Jeongin heard the boy starting sobbing harder and harder, leaving tears on his jacket but he didn't care.

He knew he was hurting.

" H-H h-hurt m-me *sob* h-he hurt y-you a-and he h-hurt F-Felix," the boy cried out.

Jeongin just rubbed the back of his head, " I-I know, I know."

" I-I'm s-sorry! I-I'm s-s-so sorry," Hyunjin cried on his shoulders.

Jeongin shook his head, " You have nothing to apologize for. You did nothing wrong hyungie, I promise."

Hyunjin just wailed out as he continued hugging the boy, he was trembling with hurt and fear.

Jeongin just caressed the back of his head as he embraced him, he held him as if his life depended on it.

" I'm sorry Hyunjin."

Jeongin heard the boy wailed out some more and just hold the younger tightly, he didn't want to let go.