Spy

" No! I want that one!"

The black-haired boy groaned, " Come on Hyunjin, mom told us you couldn't get that color."

" But it's for my dance hyungie! I need my hair to match my story."

The older rolled his eyes while Hyunjin grabbed the box, " And! I'll match my theme for my birthday party!"

Yeonjun shook his head, " No, we're here for your party supplies. Not for you to dye your hair silver."

Hyunjin gasped, he stomped his foot down.

" No fair!"

" Well, life isn't fair huh," Yeonjun tilted his head with his hands on his hips.

Hyunjin growls, " Mom!"

He humphed as stomped to another section of the store, Yeonjun sighed.

" What a baby."

He followed his brother, he and his mother were shopping for his little brother's birthday party. And as you can see, the upcoming birthday boy is being a diva and Yeonjun is already over it.

" Mom! Can I please dye my hair?!"

Mrs. Kim sighed, " Hyunjin, I already told you that you cannot dye your hair."

Hyunjin scoffed, " How come Yeonjun gets to do it?"

The mother groaned, " Hyunjin please, stop arguing with me. We're here for your birthday party. Now, come here and see what you want for your decorations."

Hyunjin huffed as he crosses his arms and mumbled some words, the mother saw this and she groaned, "Oh my."

Yeonjun scoffed, " Mom, why are we here? His party is on Saturday, it's Wednesday."

" I wanted to get the stuff early but if someone is going to act like this then maybe we should go home," she sternly told her youngest.

Hyunjin stopped and he pouted, the mother nodded with satisfaction.

" Now, how about this color for your balloons?"

Yeonjun groaned, he got his phone out and his AirPods.

Honestly, he wanted to go back home and sleep.

But his mother and brother insisted on getting the party supplies earlier. Even though it's in a couple of days, and Hyunjin has been a pain.

Every since this week started, his diva mood has activated. He started bossing about the costumes and the food, the theme and just getting on everyone's nerves.

His mother didn't seem to mind it which was weird.

If he would have acted like that, his mother would have smacked the crap out of him.

" Mom! What about this one?"

Mrs. Kim sighed, " I thought the theme was royalty."

Hyunjin was holding a grey plate, " I know, but grey is very grown-up like and those old fancy movies used grey."

She sighed once more, then she looked over to see her middle son standing there with some AirPods.

She hummed, she knew that the boy was tired and wanted to go home. He went because Hyunjin asked or should she say, forced him to come.

So she poked his shoulder, he looked up and she handed him the keys.

" You wanna wait in the car?"

Yeonjun blinked and he smiled at her, " Thank you."