I do ?

It would be the people who you considered family who would hurt you the most.

That's what Hyunjin was thinking.

Call him dramatic or whatever but that's how he felt.

Hyunjin was drawing a sketch of this beautiful scenery from his phone to calm his nerves.

It was a flower field that was covered in so many bright flowers. So many flowers that he loved and even wanted to owed. He thought drawing these flowers would calm him down, but it did the opposite.

It angered him even more.

Bright things reminded him of Yeonjun, who he was not fond of at the moment.

He was so angry and annoyed at his brother. He had the AUDACITY to say he's the one being rude, or he's the one that should show his guests kindness.

When he's literally the one who crashed his sleepover when he specifically told him that he would stay out of the way.

He said and Hyunjin quote, " Oh I want you to have fun with your friends. I won't come out of my room for the night. I pinky promise!"

Which he thought was bull, he broke that promise and he took his friends' attention like he always does.

Now, he is thankful for him throwing him his party and all, but let's not forget that he's the one who told them not to answer his phone and ignore him which he knew he hated.

And he comes in and swoops his friends away, he always does this! But that's that even the worst part of his night, he comes in and gives nicknames and being 'extra' friendly to Jeongin which he was fuming.

Jeongin was off-limits but no, Yeonjun just loves giving people nicknames and taking over his brother's party!

He embarrassed him in front of his friends, in front of Jeongin who looked at him like he was crazy.

He wanted to crawl in a hole and die, he couldn't go back down there with the others. He didn't want to have it become to this but he didn't want to go back to his own party.

Now that he really thinks about it, if it wasn't for Yeonjun, he could have just had a great morning, he wouldn't have had an anxiety attack, he wouldn't have been forced to hang out with Jungkook's friends, he wouldn't have been almost harassed by that Doyoung guy, he wouldn't have his friends being obsessed with him and he wouldn't have looked stupid in front of Jeongin!

And it's all Yeonjun's fault!

'Just once, I can have my thing and have my friends but no! He just had to come in and take Innie and my friends away!'

Just thinking about it made him so angry!

" Stupid Yeonjun. Stupid Jisung, stupid people, Stupid party, stupid story, stupid, stupid, stupid!"

He looked down and he frowned when he saw his drawing all messed up. He kinda unknowingly drew a little doodle of Yeonjun as a devil over his garden.

Hyunjin sighed as he ripped out of the paper and balled it up, he threw it across the room and he put his head down on his desk.

He was tired, he wanted his birthday to be absolutely perfect and it still ended up in a disaster.

He played with his drawing pencils when he looked up out of his window, he saw the moon shining brighter than ever.

Hyunjin always thought the moon was pretty, but he never focused on the moon more than he does with stars.

Until tonight.