We're done

" Bye guys!"

" See ya tomorrow!"

" Bye Hyunjin!"

Hyunjin waved his hands at his friends, he was sad that they were going home but he had fun.

After they had breakfast, they hung out in the living room and just played some games.

They played Mario, Wii Sports, Smash Bros, and more. Of course, whenever there were team options. Hyunjin would always pick Jeongin and Jeongin would pick him.

They were teasing each other but they had fun with each other.

He might even say that they were possibly flirting with one another, but Hyunjin doesn't know. However, he does know he likes having Jeongin's attention.

Call him an attention seeker, but Jeongin is an amazing person and he just knows what he likes.

Although, Seungmin and he would make snarky comments here and there, and even tried ( in Hyunjin's eyes) to take Jeongin's attention.

Felix has noticed and would tease Hyunjin for it while the others were confused. But Hyunjin didn't care, he thought he made it clear that Jeongin was off-limits.

Felix thought this thing was funny but Hyunjin made it obviously clear that he wasn't laughing.

He knew that Jeongin was confused at the two's sudden rivalry, but Hyunjin made sure that Jeongin's attention was on him.

The blonde also decided that Seungmin does not like him and he can't say he does like Seungmin either.

Granted, the two always will care for one another in a way, but at this moment, it's game on.

You see, Hyunjin made a theory.

Seungmin might like Jeongin too. I mean, hello? It's Yang Jeongin, who wouldn't?

How did he get to this theory you may ask?

Well, ever since his confession to Felix last night he started to put the pieces together. Every time they would hang out, Hyunjin would notice the younger and Seungmin would be always be talking and such.

During these times, he would noticed how Seungmin would get flustered or always hang on to the younger.

Let's not forget how he reacted when he wanted Jeongin to be his partner for the games. He could have sworn he saw the puppy boy giving him the death glares.

He might have his slow moments but he isn't a dummy.

To his conclusion, Seungmin likes him and now it's like...a battle to see who can get Jeongin's attention.

And to that, Hyunjin says, bring it on.

In other news, Hyunjin can proudly say that Jeongin is very attractive and he feels like his heart would burst if the younger ever tried to kiss him.

He means, when Jeongin kissed his cheek last night when he thought was asleep gave him all the confidence and happiness he could ask for. Now with this, he might have a chance with the younger.

He couldn't stop thinking about it, sometimes he wished he could go back and relive it.

Hyunjin was about to close the door when he heard his name being called.

" Hyunjin!?"

Hyunjin opened the door and it was Jeongin running towards him, he instantly smiled.

" H-Hi Innie!"

Hyunjin mentally cursed at himself for stuttering in front of his...crush.

Oh, he feels so weird by calling Jeongin his crush...