Sofie

" And then you're going to place this 3x over here so y can be by itself."

" Oh, ok."

" And you solve it from there," Aaron explained.

Chan nodded as he wrote down his equations, he was so glad that Ms. Krissy made him go to tutoring. Which honestly, it helped him a lot.

His grade in math is going up and he was able to understand the math so much better now thanks to Aaron.

It's been two weeks and his math grade is finally a B. Which he and Ms. Krissy are happy about. But another that happened in these two weeks was that he has finally come to the realization of something that he was afraid of.

He has a crush on him.

He grew some sort of attraction to the older male, he has this cool and chill attitude that he likes. Not only that, he's very charming and very funny. He also has the same hobbies as him too.

Likes skateboarding, singing, art and basically liking the things he liked.

He could listen to the older about something for hours just to hear his soothing voice and look at his handsome face.

But the thought of him liking someone else had him worried, he never really experience having a crush before a person came into his life. He liked the person since forever but that person his into someone else.

Even though it hurts to see them with someone else. It hurt him for a very long time, but hopefully, now he can move on with Aaron. He seems like a good and funny guy.

Maybe he can go out of his comfort zone a little bit.

" Whoa there, you got them all right."

" Thanks to you."

Aaron smiled, " No Chan, it was you. I just guided you. You did this on your own, so good job."

Chan showed him a big grin, " Thanks Aaron."

" No problem kid. Well, It doesn't look like you need me anymore," Aaron chuckled as he looked at his homework.

Chan gasped and he panicked, he didn't want to go already.

He only had 5 sessions, he didn't expect him to be done this soon. If he's not in tutoring then he won't see him anymore. He wasn't ready for that to happen.

" U-Um actually, I don't understand my....chemistry! I don't understand my lesson," he lied while blushing.

He was really into this boy to be making up lies just to spend more time with him.

Aaron nodded, " Ah, the good old chemistry which I hate."

" I know, I don't like it. It's just another math class but more complicated," Chan commented.

Aaron nodded his head, " Exactly! It's so like pointless."

Chan hummed with an agreement, they were working when Aaron chuckled. Chan looked up and see him smiling at him.

" W-What," Chan smiled while looking down with a blush.

" Nothing, I just realized that you look like a kangaroo."

Chan tilted his head with confusion, " A kangaroo?"

" I'm sorry if that sounds like a stereotype but you do look like one."

Chan's ears turned red, " O-Oh...um t-thanks."

Aaron sighed, Chan looked and frowned.

" What's the matter?"