Mint Choco

" And then she had the nerve to smile at him like that! Can you believe that?!"

Jin rolled his eyes, " No Jungkook, I totally can't believe it."

Jungkook nodded his head, " I know right, and then Wheein was like ugh and she decided to be nice to her and ditch TaeTae for her. Which honestly I'm kinda glad because we were going to hang out anyways."

Jin shook his head, then he smiled when he saw another person walking to their table.

" Junnie! You're here, and hopefully, you can come and end this conversation," he mumbled the last part.

Yeonjun gave him a weak smile, " Hi Jin hyung."

Jungkook rolled his eyes, " I'm going to get something to drink."

He got up and stomped to the lunch line, Yeonjun frowned as he sat down. Jin noticed and he got concerned.

" Jun? Are you ok?"

Yeonjun looked up and he sighed, " Not really, Tae and Kook are really mad at me."

" For what?"

Yeonjun fiddled with his fingers, " Well...I kinda snapped last night a-and said some or should I say did some things and they're upset."

Jin hummed and Yeonjun huffed, " I was so awful last night, I even scared Hyunjinnie."

He laid his head on the table and Jin patted his back, " It's ok Jun, we all have our bad days."

Yeonjun looked up, " I guess."

Jin was about to continue but he saw a familiar tall boy, he smiled. He leaned back as the taller boy walked up on Yeonjun.

" Hey Junnie."

Yeonjun gasped and he turned around, " Binnie."

Soobin smiled, " Hey babe, how are you?"

Soobin kissed his cheek as he sat down, Yeonjun hugged his torso and he huffed.

" Bad, I feel bad."

" What for?"

Yeonjun looked up, " Well-"

" I'm telling you something is up with him," he heard Kai.

The three of them turned their heads around and they saw Taehyun and Kai walking to them.

" Enough Kai, there's nothing wrong with Beomgyu!"

Kai furrowed his eyebrows, " Tae, he was literally jumpy and he looked like he was hiding something. You cannot tell me you don't think that's something up."

Taehyun groaned, " Just drop it Kai, he's probably having a bad day."

The others saw them sitting down at the table and Kai shook his head, " What's with you? For the past weeks, you have been defending him like it's nothing."

Taehyun ignored him while Kai huffed, the crossed his arms. Soobin saw this and he cleared his throat.

"So, hey guys," he gave them an awkward smile.

" Why are you so close with him all of a sudden," Kai looked at Taehyun.

" Ok never mind," Soobin leaned back.

Yeonjun just kissed his cheek and watch the younger couple.

" He's my friend Kai," Taehyun hissed.

" No! He's not! He's our ex-friend that wanted to kill us! Multiple times!"

" He had a condition!"

" That doesn't matter! He still did those things to us, not to mention caused Yeonjun hyung living hell but it's like you don't care."