🥳 Updates 🥳

HEY BITCHES AND BROS AND NON-BINARY HOES!

( if you watch Sk8 then you would know)

Anyways!

Hello my beautiful lovelies, it's me the author of this long-ass story 😃

It's been a while hasn't it?

I just remember how are used to update hey brother every single day and now I barely update this book.

But, I have a very good reason and it's not those same generic and dramatic stories that the other Wattpad authors have.

Life happened.

Anyways, I'm going to dedicate this new chapter/post with a little update with the characters because I feel like the characters' physical appearance changes as well as their internal appearance changed as well if that makes sense.

I am trying my best to complete new chapters and hopefully complete this book by the end of the year or maybe I don't know we'll see how life goes.

I hope you all are doing great and just know that if you need to contact me about anything such as wanting to talk because talking to someone helps me feel better and you can do that with me!

Also I would also like to speak up and say, as you may know lately I have been writing a lot of Skz's pov in this book and there's a reason for this.

I have been drifting from the other groups and focusing on Stray kids and Txt. These two groups has been helping me with tuff times and so I started to write more about their stories.

And to my armys reading this book, I promise I will try to incorporate BTS in the newest chapters and please don't leave.

So I'm a stop talking and give you the updates and also tea!

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Taehyung:

Yeonjun: