Field Trip

A month has gone by and lord, things has changed.

Let's start with Yeonjun, things have been different with him.

For starters, he hasn't spoken to Taehyung and Jungkook for weeks. After The Valentine's Day thing he just decided that he needed a break from them.

Jungkook didn't care, in fact since Yeonjun is not talking to him. He's not going to speak to him either, so he was ignoring him too while Taehyung tried to talk to him but Yeonjun shot him down.

Then, Taehyun tried to talk to him but Yeonjun wasn't feeling it. But something really got his attention, Taehyun stopped talking to Beomgyu.

To Yeonjun, he was shocked because he thought the two of them were the best buds yet here they are.

Taehyun also wanted to push of their old relationship back together but Yeonjun turned that down.

He said that he needed more time to think about everything and he doesn't want to rush things.

Taehyun was hurt but he understood, they would make small talk here and there but not as close as they used to be.

But his relationship with Soobin is great, they're still happy as ever. Yeonjun was glad that his boyfriend understands him and doesn't judge him.

He and Wooseok have gotten closer as well, they hang out alone and outside of school sometimes. They would go to the skatepark and just chill there.

He realized that Wooseok is a nice and chill guy, he was not the person he first met or when he touched him. He's passed that now and he's hanging out with him and his friends sometimes.

They would teach him cool things about skateboarding and other tricks.

He has new friends now, their names are Kino and Hui. They're cool, and they are into rock and art. Yeonjun thought it was cool, so they hang out.

Soobin would question about his new friends which spoiler alert, he didn't tell Soobin who's he been hanging out with.

If Soobin knew then he would kill him, but he felt bad for not telling him the whole truth. The thing is, he never lied to his boyfriend, he just didn't tell him who he's been hanging out with.

If he doesn't tell him then there won't be any drama and he keeps hanging out with cool people.

So it's a win-win.

The others said that they noticed him changing a little.

He didn't understand what they were talking about but whatever. But he's going to tell Soobin soon, something in him is telling him that is fishy but he doesn't understand what's wrong with it .

He and Hyunjin are good, but Yeonjun is just so confused. He didn't see San come over nor the fact Hyunjin wouldn't speak about him.

He tried to ask but Hyunjin would make an excuse to leave or change the subject.

It was weird.

Then when he invites his friends over, he was always ALL over Jeongin.

Like ALL over him.

Holding his hands, playing with his hair, poking his cheek, and clearly flirting with him.

It was very off-putting, and the thing is NO ONE is saying anything. His mom and friends don't say anything which he doesn't understand.