Bimbo

" Hey boys! I'm home!"

Mrs. Kim sat her purse down on the counter, she was looking for her sons when a fuzzy fuff ball came to greet her instead.

" Hey Tannie," she cooed as she pets him.

Yeontan barked at her and licked her hand, she smiled.

" Do you know where the others are?"

Yeontan barked and headed for the kitchen, she decided to follow. She walked in and she saw Taehyung and Jungkook eating some chips.

" Hey boys."

" Hey ma," Taehyung said with less joy.

" Hi Mrs. Kim," Jungkook gave her a weak smile.

Mrs. Kim noticed the tone of their voice, she knew something was up but she decided to test it.

" So? Where's Hyunjin and Yeonjun?"

" In their room," Taehyung sighed.

Mrs. Kim was getting more concerned, " Oh? Well um, did you have a good day at school today?"

Taehyung looked, " Well I did but..."

Mrs. Kim walked over to them, " Tae? What's wrong?"

" Something....something happened with Jun and Jin isn't feeling well either."

Mrs. Kim frowned, " What happened to my babies?"

" Don't worry mom, they just need to be left alone for a minute. They'll come around."

Mrs. Kim sighed, " I guess...Jungkook how was your day?"

" Oh? It was ok, um my photography teacher in the club loves the pictures that I took in Korea. She said she can send it to this college so I can be in this program so I can try to get a scholarship."

Mrs. Kim gasped, " Oh my gosh! That's wonderful Kookie!"

Jungkook smiled and Taehyung kissed his cheek, " I know, my baby is talented."

Jungkook blushed, " Taehyungie."

" Oh, we should celebrate, oh wait! I'll cook your favorite meal," Mrs. Kim hugged him.

" Oh no Mrs. Kim, I-I couldn't-"

" Oh hush! This is a celebration, let me change and you start thinking about the dinner."

Mrs. Kim rushed up the stairs, Jungkook sighed then he saw Taehyung smirking at him.

" What?"

" So Mr. Talented, how does it feel?"

Jungkook sighed, " I-I mean I might not g-get it or...I want it."

Taehyung frowned, " Why?"

Jungkook looked at him, " Well...the college that she's sending it to is an art school and...there's no basketball team or anything like that."

" Babe, I thought you don't like basketball anymore?"

Jungkook facepalmed, " Not me Tae, you. They also don't have any classes that you're trying to major in."

Taehyung deflated, " O-Oh."

" Y-Yeah...so I-I might pick a different college."

Taehyung frowned, " Bun...do you want to go to the school?"

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders, " I don't know, it's a pretty school and it has all these cool art classes and photography. And they even have these dance majors, and I would love to dance. It's so...cool you know."