Pride

" What the hell you mean you're moving!?"

Yeonjun sighed, " Momma told me last night."

Taehyun gasped, "  Are you moving to different schools?"

Soobin looked at him with hurt, " Oh Junnie no."

Yeonjun shook his head, " No Tae, we're just moving houses. Momma said that the house has too many bad memories and stuff. I think I had some good memories. I mean that was my first home with a new family but I'm still excited."

Soobin and Taehyun sighed with relief and Kai smiled, " Have you seen your new rooms?"

" Yes! Momma showed me the pictures and it was beautiful and guess what? I get my own room," he squealed with excitement.

Taehyun clapped his hands, " Congrats bestie."

Yeonjun smiled but he frowned when he saw his boyfriend pouting, "What's wrong Binnie?"

" I mean...we won't be neighbors anymore."

Yeonjun gasped, " You're right."

" And I can't walk over to you're house anymore or hang out with you every day," Soobin frowns.

Yeonjun cooed, " Aww Binnie."

They hugged and Taehyun sighed, " Damn, I can't come over and take some food anymore. Mrs. Kim is a cruel woman."

Yeonjun frowned at the younger, " Sorry."

Taehyun tsked, " Damn."

" How did Hyunjin handle it," Kai asked.

Yeonjun let go of Soobin and hummed, " Well..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Would you shut the fuck up?"

Felix and Jeongin glared at Minho while Hyunjin kept hiccuping. Jeongin patted the hiccuping boy's back for comfort.

" It's ok hyungie."

" Yeah, Minho hyung is just being rude," Felix added.

Minho rolled his eyes as he continued his drink.

You may be wondering, what the hell is going on?

Well, it all started when Hyunjin first entered the school.

And of course, Jeongin was the first one to notice that something was wrong with Hyunjin based on his facial expression. When he asked what's the matter, he just burst out of tears.

The others were so confused but Jeongin was about to go into panic mode. However, after Jeongin manages to calm him down a little bit, he told them that he was moving.

That's when everyone started to flip the fuck out and that made him cry harder.

Felix was about to cry and Changbin had to calm him down. Jisung kept going off how he was going to adopt Hyunjin so he doesn't move.

Seungmin was quiet while Minho was mad as well but he didn't show it. Jeongin was about to legit kidnap the boy but Chan told them to calm down which wasn't working.

But when he told them that he wasn't moving schools, they calmed down and they were happy that he wasn't leaving but they were still confused while Minho was pissed.

It took Jisung and Changbin to hold Minho back from attacking Hyunjin. Jeongin was about to start a food fight by threatening to shove his food in Minho's mouth to shut up.

They were going to fight and it was just chaotic.

And it was only breakfast!

After Chan gave them a lecture and scowled at them, Jeongin and Minho apologized to each other but Minho was still sending daggers at Hyunjin.