Baby Shark

Jeongin was walking to the cafeteria for thinking about it earlier. He wished that he didn't have to break down like that.

He wished that he didn't run away so fast but he couldn't help it, he just hated being yelled at and that just automatically shuts him down.

He just covers and cries like a coward, he thinks that Hyunjin will never like someone like him.

He's a baby.

He wished that he didn't have that fear or such a baby, but blame his foster dad for basically traumatizing him but that story is for later.

But right now he felt embarrassed for leaving out like that and he was kinda sad that Hyunjin yelled at him.

Hyunjin never yelled at him before and that hurts, he knows that he didn't mean it but it was still scary for him.

He was thinking when he felt someone tackled him with a hug.

" INNIE IM SOOOO SORRY!"

Jeongin jumped, he was about to have a heart when he turned around to see Hyunjin's frowning face.

" Hyun-"

" I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to take my anger out on you!"

Jeongin blinked before he gave an awkward smile, "O-Oh, it's ok-"

"No! It's not! I yelled at you and you told me you hated when people yell at you and I did that! I was supposed to be your hyung but now I let my stupid anger out on you. And now you're sad and I'm sad because you're sad and I'm sad that my best friend is sad and that my brother is mad at me and-"

" Hyungie! It's ok. I'm over it, really," Jeongin put his hands over his shoulders to stop him from rambling.

Hyunjin stopped and he pouts.

" Are you sure?"

Jeongin's face reddens when he saw this, he took a deep breath and mentally calm himself down before smiling.

" Yes, I'm positive!"

Hyunjin smiled, " Oh Innie! I'm so glad, I'm really sorry, I was so stressed out and angry."

" About San?"

" Oh my gosh yes! It's like he's not interested in me anymore," he frowned.

Jeongin gasped, " Why would you say that?"

" B-Because, he barley text me back, he barely wants to hang out with me and he's always with that Woojerk all the time," he huffed.

" Woojerk," Jeongin asked with confusion.