Lava

" Bae! I can't believe you're doing this to me!"

Kai scoffed, " Tae-"

" All I'm asking is this Sunday, we have to make our first Valentine's Day dinner special!"

" Tae, I can't afford to rent out an ENTIRE RESTAURANT for our date! I'm not that rich! I don't even have a job," Kai exclaimed.

Taehyun humphed, " Damn it."

Kai sighed and Namjoon just chuckled, " Ah, young love. I remembered how nervous I was when I was going to ask out Jinnie in my sophomore year for Valentine's Day."

Jin stopped eating and he looked at him, " What?"

Namjoon looked and he chuckled, " Oh yeah, I was going to ask you out last year but-"

" He pussied out," Taehyung chuckled.

Namjoon sighed, " Y-Yeah, I did."

Jin cooed, " Joonie."

" But this Valentine's Day I promise you this will be the best one we ever had," Namjoon kissed his hand.

Jin smiled and he rubbed his cheek with his hand, " I can't wait, and I know you're going to love your gift."

Namjoon's eyes widen, " Is it that Book about the world geographies that I've been telling you about?!"

Jin chuckled while Taehyun tsked, " You're such a nerd."

Namjoon humphed, " I just like books."

" That's right, Joonie is a brilliant man and if he wants to read about....what was it Joonie," Jin asked.

Namjoon sighed, " World geographies Jinnie."

" Oh ok....that! If he wants to read that then let him," Jin concluded.

Taehyung laughed, " At least he's supportive."

Namjoon nodded his head, they were eating when Wheein walked up to Taehyung.

" Oh Taeman~"

" Well well well, hello stranger," Taehyun started.

Wheein saw him and she awkwardly laughed, " H-Hey Tae-"

" Oh no, don't come at me with that. We haven't seen you over here in weeks," Taehyun humphed.

Wheein sighed as she sat down next to Taehyung, "Look, my girls needed me for something and now I'm here."

Taehyun humphed and continued eating, Wheein laughed then she looked at Taehyung.

" Taeman, I need a favor."

" No," Taehyung mumbled.

Wheein scoffed, " Oh come on."

" Wheein, the last time you asked for a favor," he looked to see if Jungkook was paying attention.

He saw him talking to Jin, he leaned towards Wheein's ear, " You almost ruined my relationship."

Wheein leaned back and she rolled her eyes, " Oh come on, you said you were going to anyways but this favor is needed."

Taehyung sighed, " What?"

Wheein smiled, " Ok, I'm trying to ask this chick out for Valentine's Day and I need some advice."

" Whoa noona, you play for both teams," Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows.

Wheein tsked, " Listen fool, I need some advice now tell me!"

Taehyung chuckled, " Ok ok, so are you trying to ask her out on a date or ask her out to be your lover?"

Wheein smirked, " Ok, I want to ask her out like on a date and I don't know how to do it."