Birthday

" Tomorrow's your birthday Jeongin!"

Jeongin winced when Jisung yelled in his ear, "Really hyung?"

Jisung chuckled as he ruffles his hair, " You're growing up."

" I'm literally about to be the same age as you," he scoffed.

" Not in September," he winked.

Jeongin rolled his eyes, then Changbin came in the living room and sat down next to Felix on the couch.

" You're slowly not being a fetus anymore," Changbin smirked.

" Happy birthday you little fox boy," Felix yelled while tackling Jeongin with a hug.

Jeongin let out an oof, he looked over his shoulder and he let out a small chuckle.

" Hyung, my birthday is tomorrow."

" I know but I like giving birthday hugs," Felix smiled.

Jeongin sighed and let the freckle face boy cling to him. Changbin looked up from his phone to see his boyfriend cuddling with the younger on the floor.

He tsked, he sometimes doesn't like how Felix can cuddle with everyone so easily. So he cleared his throat, Felix pretended not to hear him and he just stayed with Jeongin.

Changbin humphed, Felix heard this and he quietly giggled. He likes making Changbin jealous sometimes. He thinks it cute how he angrily pouts.

While this was going on, Jisung sat down next to him and he pokes his shoulder. Jeongin looked up and he gave Jisung a small smile, "Yeah?"

Jisung frowned, " Why aren't you excited?"

Jeongin shrugged his shoulders, " I don't know."

Jisung sighed, " You always get excited about birthdays."

" I mean, it's nothing to be excited about anymore. You're just getting older," Jeongin told him with a straight face.

Jisung frowned, Jeongin sighed.

" I'm going to find something to eat," he said while getting up.

Felix let go and he frowned at Jisung, he scooted and he whispered to his ear.

" I'm worried."

" Me too."

" I wonder what's wrong," Felix sighed.

" I don't know."

" What are you guys whispering about," Changbin asked while he crawled down next to them.

Jisung looked and he explained, " Jeongin hasn't been himself for three days."

" Yeah, he has been extra quiet," Felix mumbled.

" Yeah him and Hyunjin," Changbin sighed.

Jisung frowned, " You noticed it too?"

" Duh, it's pretty obvious for Hyunjin. The boy cannot hide his feelings if his life depended on it. But Jeongin...I know something's wrong," Changbin said.

Felix frowned, " This isn't good, first we have Chan who looks sad, now we have hyung and Jeongin sad and they haven't talked to each other either."

Changbin groaned, " I know, if they keep this up it's going to be awkward."

Jisung shook his head, " No, that isn't going to happen. I want to party and I do not want some motherfuckers ruining the party for me."

Felix and Changbin looked at Jisung with a blank expression. Jisung looked at them and he was confused.