Problem

" Are we sure about this? I mean, we can get into A LOT of trouble for doing this shit."

" Wasn't this your idea," Changbin scoffed as he shut his locker.

Jisung huffed, " Look, I was in the heat of the moment but now that I thought about it. We could either a, get jumped or b, get suspended."

" We won't Ji, plus. This is just self-defense, whoever made that stupid account about hyungie should be the ones worried for what's coming for them."

The older boys stared at the blue hair with shock and disbelief, Jeongin wasn't the one who would make threats about people or be malicious.

That's more of Minho's job, but now seeing their normally cute maknae like this. He must be pretty pissed about this whole social media situation.

They all were but they feel like Jeongin is a little extra angry than the rest.

Whenever he gets pissed, Seungmin always found that attractive. But he has to remember that whenever Hyunjin's involved, he's going to do a complete 180.

" Look, we already discussed this. We're doing this and those assholes are going to wish they didn't mess with us," Minho darkly threatened.

Felix honestly was scared of how deep the other's voice has gotten, while Jisung's face was completely red. He hates to say it or even think it, but the older was kinda being hot at this moment.

He stared at him with sparkling eyes while Changbin looked at his phone for the time, "What is taking him so long?'

Jeongin looked up at the school's clock, he realized that Hyunjin was a little late. He knows that it's normal but he couldn't help but worried. The lunch bell has already started and he's not here yet. They needed to execute their plan soon.

Jeongin shook his head, " I'm going to get him."

Felix frowned while Seungmin spoke up, " What if he's still in class?"

" Doubt it, it's math. Everyone is in a hurry to leave out of that hell hole," Jisung rolled his eyes.

Jeongin sighed while Seungmin looked at the clock, " We need to get to study hall, you know how Mr. Jackson likes to patrol here and give people write ups."

Before anyone could say anything, Jeongin was already making his way toward his hyung's classrooms.

Seungmin frowned while Changbin shook his head as he looked down at his phone.

" Shit's going to get real."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeongin was making his way to his hyungie's math class with a troubled mind. He couldn't stop thinking about all those posts that were made about his favorite hyung. They were disgusting, harsh, and far from the truth.

He spent all night reading each post on this account and he has never been this angry before. Well, except for the part where his foster father would do things and beat the living hell out of him, so this is the second time in his life where he was truly angry,

He knows Hyunjin the best out of anyone and when he sees things like that, it makes him so frustrated. Hyunjin isn't the type of person who would do things like that, Hyunjin always hated liars so what good for him to be one?

Sure he had problems with San but he would never cheat on him and San was just being a complete asshole about this situation. He couldn't see he's the one who fucked up and now he's going to encourage this hate page just to make his ego feel good.

That's how Jeongin sees it.

Jeongin knows that the kiss at his birthday party didn't look good for his hyung's case, but who knows what San was doing at this time?